• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wouldn't put it past this FBI from planting materials...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Once again, we have the pretending not to know things so the debunked talking points can keep getting posted:

There is tons of evidence they spied on his campaign and later his Presidency... you have been linked to and showed this countless times....yet you continue to ask these questions as if you do not know, you still defend this entire thing which is f-cking ridiculous.....

But here you are....
Yep, Durham proved the hell out of that in his on going three plus years of investigations. He convicted several people of serious felonies, got dozens of 12-0 jury convictions and sentenced the crooks to decades in prison!…….

…….Oh, wait…..that was Mueller….Durham actually crapped out. He got one plea bargain for fudging a warrant netting 6 months probation and a $500 fine and the only case he brought to trial was laughed at by the jury, judge and anybody watching….12-0 NOT GUILTY……Talk about fvcking ridiculous! Lol

write on

Senator
Yep, Durham proved the hell out of that in his on going three plus years of investigations. He convicted several people of serious felonies, got dozens of 12-0 jury convictions and sentenced the crooks to decades in prison!…….

…….Oh, wait…..that was Mueller….Durham actually crapped out. He got one plea bargain for fudging a warrant netting 6 months probation and a $500 fine and the only case he brought to trial was laughed at by the jury, judge and anybody watching….12-0 NOT GUILTY……Talk about fvcking ridiculous! Lol
Just the facts, ma'am!

:p

God of War

Governor
What would a supervisor in DC have to do with a raid in Florida? What is his name? What is the source of information showing he was involved at Mar-A-Lago?
Prove to me the DC FBI didn't raid Mar a Lago. Prove to me that the Detroit FBI supervisor isn't running the DC bureau. Prove to me he didn't blow up the Gov. Whitmer case like an amature. Prove to me said supervisor didn't plant evidence in this case. I don't trust the FBI because there were NO conservative witnesses (Trump's lawyers) to what he had done. YOU KNOW LIKE THE 2020 ELECTION HAD NO CONSERVATIVE WITNESSES IN THE CRITICAL CONTESTED ELECTION DISTRICTS. ha ha

God of War

Governor
This idea is just plain STUPID !

There is a list of things that needed to be turned over to the NA .
If the NA had it, then they would not have asked for it.
IF they didn't have it, then how did the FBI get a document on the NA's list of missing documents to plant on Trump ?
Simple Biden gave the FBI documents. The FBI took them and gave it to their Mar A Lago informant and had them planted where they could find it.

Nobody should trust this Democrat led FBI after we saw how Hillary was treated by them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The pure stupidity of useful idiots.

Oh ok, so if you are seen with someone you must be working for them?

Will have a go at what passes for logic in your sad little world.....

View attachment 71907
John Kerry and Assad on a couples date, according to what passes for "logic" in that tiny head of yours, they are probably talking gleefully about all the mass murder.

View attachment 71908
Joe Biden whispers... "Will say it comes from Bat's..... Cheers........"
If you really want to challenge yourself, try to refute what I actually say, instead of bickering with your strawmen.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You said what you said which as usual has no basis in fact. Pure bullshit....

Feel free to defend lying to a FISA court to get a warrant to spy on a rival campaign.......

Go ahead.......
You’re just off in the ozone. You can’t focus your mind. You sure can’t defend your cult leader.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The pure stupidity of useful idiots.

Oh ok, so if you are seen with someone you must be working for them?

Will have a go at what passes for logic in your sad little world.....

View attachment 71907
John Kerry and Assad on a couples date, according to what passes for "logic" in that tiny head of yours, they are probably talking gleefully about all the mass murder.

View attachment 71908
Joe Biden whispers... "Will say it comes from Bat's..... Cheers........"
O ce again you are off in right field...
Nobody is accusing Assad of hacking the DNC.
Nobody is suggesting there were a hundred or so contacts with the Chinese government by Biden's campaign during the election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Prove to me the DC FBI didn't raid Mar a Lago. Prove to me that the Detroit FBI supervisor isn't running the DC bureau. Prove to me he didn't blow up the Gov. Whitmer case like an amature. Prove to me said supervisor didn't plant evidence in this case. I don't trust the FBI because there were NO conservative witnesses (Trump's lawyers) to what he had done. YOU KNOW LIKE THE 2020 ELECTION HAD NO CONSERVATIVE WITNESSES IN THE CRITICAL CONTESTED ELECTION DISTRICTS. ha ha
1. A judge in Pa asked Trump's lawyer how many Republican watchers were in a picture of the Philly counting room..."That would be non zero, judge".

2. What is the FBI agents name that you think flew to Fla to supervise.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Simple Biden gave the FBI documents. The FBI took them and gave it to their Mar A Lago informant and had them planted where they could find it.

Nobody should trust this Democrat led FBI after we saw how Hillary was treated by them.
Why did Trump have 15 boxes of documents in his office in Fla...even after being handed a subpoena in June?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You talk like you're in the know.
You talk like you are....you've repeatedly accused Biden of crimes...and no evidence. You've been handed evidence that Trump broke the law...and you continue to ignore it.
Now you claim the FBI has broken the law, because Trump handed you those talking points...

Last edited:

write on

Senator

Just like the Clinton's hauled off $200k of goods from the White House on their way out?

You people are insufferable.

lol

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again, we have the pretending not to know things so the debunked talking points can keep getting posted:

There is tons of evidence they spied on his campaign and later his Presidency... you have been linked to and showed this countless times....yet you continue to ask these questions as if you do not know, you still defend this entire thing which is f-cking ridiculous.....

But here you are....
Really? A ton of evidence that you have presented? Bullshit. prove me wrong....link to one of your posts containing a ton of evidence that someone spied on either the campaign or the White House.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just like the Clinton's hauled off $200k of goods from the White House on their way out?

You people are insufferable.

lol

You say insufferable...they like to think "creative".....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Did you scream as loud when Hillary was caught with 700 FBI files?
No kidding? Hillary had 700 FBI files at her house? Actually, wasn't that Craig Livingstone who had those files and he was in charge of vetting people for White House access...but did he take them home?