• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wouldn't put it past this FBI from planting materials...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bottom line folks

the greatest loser stole at least 27 boxes of govt documents, some classified top secret

drop the mic here..........

HE IS A TREASONOUS CRIMINAL but continue the spin cycle as we all laugh at how it changes daily !

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL! Did you scream as loud when Hillary was caught with 700 FBI files?
700 huh? Were they all concealed in her pants suit? Who caught her with them? How did they catch her? Where did she get them? Please, fill us all in regarding this outrageous crime.

Nevermind, this was investigated for years by everyone except the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and after years Ken Starr totally exonerated both a Willy and Hillary. The usual imbeciles from Judicial Watch wasted years on a bullshit lawsuit which was finally tossed out of court for having no merit….More of the usual Hannitized Ditto Head garbage that has been churned out and repeated for decades by lying scumbags. An oldie but a goody, I guess…

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
700 huh? Were they all concealed in her pants suit? Who caught her with them? How did they catch her? Where did she get them? Please, fill us all in regarding this outrageous crime.
He is twisting the facts again....When the Clinton's moved into the WH they appointed a guy named Craig Livingstone to have something to do with WH security. His job was to maintain a list of people who had access to the White House. Usually a new administration would just delete the previous list and start over, returning files to the FBI from background checks done on folks coming to visit. Craig didn't know to do that, so the files were from the four years of GHW Bush.

The matter was investigated by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton as well as the First Lady of any involvement in the matter. In 2000, Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Filegate, stating that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by any individual in the matter and no credible evidence that senior White House figures or the First Lady had requested the files or had acted improperly or testified improperly regarding Livingstone's hiring. A separate lawsuit on the matter brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, lingered on for years and was dismissed by a federal judge in 2010.

While you have made the claim about a million times...your proof is non-existent.
What has Durham found? An email that had a line erased about Carter Page helping the CIA with a case in 2014. What about the DNS look up data...oh yeah, that is publicly available for purchase.

Did the FBI wiretap Trump phones? Nope. Hack into computers within the campaign? No. Did they pull a Watergate and break into Trump tower to plant bugs? Nah.

You claim you posted evidence but then don't feel like actually linking to it....

What has Durham found? Anything about surveillance of the Trump campaign or White House? Nope.
Just keep going by what your TV tells you and whatever you do, don't actually EVER LOOK UP ANYTHING on your own. Just keep asking people for information that you have been show by me and others billions of time, ignore it and pretend it does not exist.......... excellent work.....

Just keep lying and denying everything, it suits you, it suits the people you are constantly defending, it suits your party......

You are a good Fascist, I hope you get that job with the ministry of truth, you would be fantastic at it.......iron your brown shirt, you could get the call any day

write on

Senator
Just keep going by what your TV tells you and whatever you do, don't actually EVER LOOK UP ANYTHING on your own. Just keep asking people for information that you have been show by me and others billions of time, ignore it and pretend it does not exist.......... excellent work.....

Just keep lying and denying everything, it suits you, it suits the people you are constantly defending, it suits your party......

You are a good Fascist, I hope you get that job with the ministry of truth, you would be fantastic at it.......iron your brown shirt, you could get the call any day
Calling a person fascist when that person is calling out fascism......is fascism.

Just so you know. :rolleyes:

Jack4freedom

Governor

See, there you go Sicky. Not a damn fact or point in your whole rebuttal above. Read it champ…not one salient point. Just more drivel about guys on TV, Brown Shirts, Calling anyone that does not agree with your totally unsubstantiated and ridiculous theories a fascist and a liar….No substance champ.

See, there you go Sicky. Not a damn fact or point in your whole rebuttal above. Read it champ…not one salient point. Just more drivel about guys on TV, Brown Shirts, Calling anyone that does not agree with your totally unsubstantiated and ridiculous theories a fascist and a liar….No substance champ.
Jack in your championing of fascism every day and defending the a-sholes in Washington (and whatever the hell us it is you do in....ummm whatever passes for life).... you have mistaken me for someone who gives a f-ck what you think....

You are an apologist for the most corrupt Goverment in modern US history, you defend it........

It's pathetic.....tell us the truth though, your brown shirt like XXXXL....... thought so....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Jack in your championing of fascism every day and defending the a-sholes in Washington (and whatever the hell us it is you do in....ummm whatever passes for life).... you have mistaken me for someone who gives a f-ck what you think....

You are an apologist for the most corrupt Goverment in modern US history, you defend it........

It's pathetic.....tell us the truth though, your brown shirt like XXXXL....... thought so....
I defend those who are being lied about daily by people like you, Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, Sean Hannity and others who are ramping up rhetoric against law enforcement agencies and agents. Because of this there are violent morons out there plotting to kill FBI and DOJ employees! right now. One idiot has already been killed ad another arrested before he could strike When and if anyone else gets hurt or killed simply because the FBI served a routine search warrant, the blood is on your’s, Sean’s, Tucker’s and the rest of the ass holes doing and saying exactly what you are….Way to go!!

write on

Senator
I defend those who are being lied about daily by people like you, Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, Sean Hannity and others who are ramping up rhetoric against law enforcement agencies and agents. Because of this there are violent morons out there plotting to kill FBI and DOJ employees! right now. One idiot has already been killed ad another arrested before he could strike When and if anyone else gets hurt or killed simply because the FBI served a routine search warrant, the blood is on your’s, Sean’s, Tucker’s and the rest of the ass holes doing and saying exactly what you are….Way to go!!
What's so maddening is the fact that it's done for ratings, aka profit.

The Plutocrats are smiling.

God of War

Governor
Funny that you admit to CNN, MSNBC, et al hosts having a great affect on you and your willingness to act. How long have you been that impressionable? Your whole mercurial life despite having been directed into boxing at an early age?

On the other hand maybe you have your own mind and it is only a coincidence that those hosts share your hostile and docile reactions to political realities of the moment?

So maybe you should be asking yourself why really are people feeling and acting this way? I don't think it is as simplistic a reason as you manufacture it to be. Try again.

God of War

Governor
I understand that your reply wasn't to me, but stop with the lies, alright?

Here, maybe this won't sting as bad as you trying to gaslight.

Better?
I was mocking his assertion that people act purely at the behest of others as he has implied. Most people have their own mind and many factors are considered before they act but according to you and Jack that isn't the case for American conservatives. They are led by pied pipers and only pied pipers.

Try again. Begin to ask yourself why are people really fed up. You'll get a hint if you read any number of posters on this forum.

write on

Senator
I was mocking his assertion that people act purely at the behest of others as he has implied. Most people have their own mind and many factors are considered before they act but according to you and Jack that isn't the case for American conservatives. They are led by pied pipers and only pied pipers.

Try again. Begin to ask yourself why are people really fed up. You'll get a hint if you read any number of posters on this forum.
Now you're backtracking and trying to change your MO/story like your messiah Trump.

We can all see what you wrote in lying about a poster with no proof and attacking any news network that isn't right wing.

I attempted to give you an out by calling your antics kettle logic, but I digress.

FU

You don't even have the decency to admit when you're wrong.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
I understand that your reply wasn't to me, but stop with the lies, alright?

Here, maybe this won't sting as bad as you trying to gaslight.

Better?
ha ha

Have you told jack that the personalities he listed have not exhorted violence against law enforcement. A plain lie itself that would garner violence against them and against their audience by the leftist in this country. What those personalities have done is criticizes those law enforcement agencies. According to you and @Jack4freedom that is some kind of cardinal sin. "Thou shall NOT criticize law enforcement". Unless of course you're a leftist.

Remarkable when you have Antifa and BLM violence going on for years based on a racialized con job of a lie.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Funny that you admit to CNN, MSNBC, et al hosts having a great affect on you and your willingness to act. How long have you been that impressionable? Your whole mercurial life despite having been directed into boxing at an early age?

On the other hand maybe you have your own mind and it is only a coincidence that those hosts share your hostile and docile reactions to political realities of the moment?

So maybe you should be asking yourself why really are people feeling and acting this way? I don't think it is as simplistic a reason as you manufacture it to be. Try again.
It appears that many people have been trained like monkeys for years or even decades by certain entities which became popular starting in the mid 1990s and are prone to believe idiotic fantasies spun on first 24/7/365 AM Radio then followed by huge fake “news” outlets like Fox, InfoWars, Breitbart etc…

Believe it or not, many of these imbeciles even proudly considered and called THEMSELVES Ditto Heads and proudly proclaimed themselves to have been Hannitized…I watched it happen and at first I thought it was kind of funny. However after the events of the last couple years I and all sane Americans have realized how dangerous these hateful little pukes can be.

Enter Trump who totally understood these nit wits, how they have been carefully programmed for decades and has taken them into an even more delusional and dangerous state of mind. With the direct help and support of his friend and confidant Fox News President, Roger Ailes who staged and directed Trump’s entrance into politics and with the total cooperation of Fox News, Trump was able to win both the GOP Primary and the US Presidency.

Over the past two years we found out in no uncertain terms how dangerous these Hannitized, Ditto Head Trumpists can be. First even after the attack on the Capitol many of these pliant nit wits have declared those violent rabid scumbags patriots, 76ers and great Americans. Now since Trump was served with a search warrant many of these same propagandists have stirred them up into calling for the murder of Federal agents. Less than a week after the routine warrant was served, one of these Trumpers is dead and another has been captured. Hopefully none of these crazed back shooters will succeed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Nevermind, this was investigated for years by everyone except the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and after years Ken Starr totally exonerated both a Willy and Hillary. The usual imbeciles from Judicial Watch wasted years on a bullshit lawsuit which was finally tossed out of court for having no merit….More of the usual Hannitized Ditto Head garbage that has been churned out and repeated for decades by lying scumbags. An oldie but a goody, I guess…
If memory is correct they were concealed in Berger's underwear and for the best of me I can't remember how much time he served______help me out