• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wouldn't put it past this FBI from planting materials...

EatTheRich

President
Trump isn't a demogogue. Pretending he is portends that.
Scapegoating? Pie in the sky promises? Tells his audience what he thinks they want to hear no matter what the issue or the facts? Open contempt for constitutional liberties and restrictions on his power? Coup attempt?

In exactly what respect is he not a demagogue?

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, really. You exude the hate righty just like a lefty. It comes easy. Nobody of the right should trust you. Nothing really personal. I don't know you really. But to trust would be a fools lost gambit. ;0)
You can always trust me to say whatever is on my mind regarding any subject I choose to discuss. Also, you can always trust me to do what I say I’ll do…

MaryAnne

Governor
The Democratic Party is “the government party” - and has been for many years. The self-interested bureaucracies and agencies of the executive branch have the distinct flavor of/preference for Democrats (just as the mainstream media does).
Whistling past the graveyard?

Zam-Zam

Senator
FWIW:

Boomerang? DOJ admission it over-collected evidence in Trump raid creates new legal drama

Three passports, Privileged documents. A file on a presidential pardon. As evidence surfaces about what FBI agents seized during the raid of former President Donald Trump's estate in Mar-a-Lago, new questions about the real focus of the investigation and new avenues for legal challenges are bubbling to the surface.

The Justice Department informed Trump's team Monday that agents gathered the former president's passports and are obligated to return them, and that officials are also reviewing seized materials that may be covered by various privileges, multiple sources told Just the News.

DOJ has designated a process for separating materials that could be covered by executive privilege or attorney client privilege and hopes to return such memos to Trump within a couple of weeks, the sources said.

"Occasionally a warrant collection can grab things outside the scope authorized by the court and the department is now following a procedure we would for any person affected this way," one official said Monday night.

Complete text: Boomerang? DOJ admission it over-collected evidence in Trump raid creates new legal drama | Just The News

Oopsie!

:D

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whistling past the graveyard?
Is that what the dogmatic, hardline, radical extremist left now calls observation of truth? It’s so hard to tell because of the way they change definitions based on whim and political expedience…

God of War

Governor
Not now, but everyone needs something to believe in…..I believe I’ll have another ice cold Pacifico!
Well, I'll feel bad some time in the future to come around and find you and the puppies dried out like some props on a John Wayne western movie set. Get your cisterns ready you might be able to catch the mega-flood they're predicting because of global warming.... or maybe a boat. Make it a solar boat.

You in this area?

1660683128831.png

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, I'll feel bad some time in the future to come around and find you and the puppies dried out like some props on a John Wayne western movie set. Get your cisterns ready you might be able to catch the mega-flood they're predicting because of global warming.... or maybe a boat. Make it a solar boat.

You in this area?

View attachment 71977

Right in the thick of it champy. An old black man I once worked with repairing sprinklers on Wilson Golf Course in Griftith park let me in on a little secret back in 1973. I was looking for a leaky pipe which caused a big puddle in the middle of the fairway. He saw me looking down below the puddled area and he said: “hey Jack, let me tell you something about water….very seldom do it flow up hill” …..I live on mountain 4000’ above seal level and 1500’ above the valley below me. Unless that water do flow up my hill, I will be ok.

God of War

Governor
Right in the thick of it champy. An old black man I once worked with repairing sprinklers on Wilson Golf Course in Griftith park let me in on a little secret back in 1973. I was looking for a leaky pipe which caused a big puddle in the middle of the fairway. He saw me looking down below the puddled area and he said: “hey Jack, let me tell you something about water….very seldom do it flow up hill” …..I live on mountain 4000’ above seal level and 1500’ above the valley below me. Unless that water do flow up my hill, I will be ok.
It doesn't percolate from the ground up. In the 1861 flood it snowed hard and then rained fo 40 days and nights. Right there in the link I got you. Plus, all the other downside stuff they mention sounds like to put a bummer in a mountain man like you. But I guess cistern is the way for you to go then.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
It doesn't percolate from the ground up. In the 1861 flood it snowed hard and then ran fo 40 days and nights. Right there in the link I got you. Plus, all the other downside stuff the mention sounds like to put a bummer in a mountain man like you. But I guess cistern is the way for you to go then.
I am staying right here and not worrying about a damn thing. Paranoid Trumpers can hide under their desks and hide from imaginary commies, floods, Democrats, FBI agents and whatever scares them on any given day. I choose to live my life and enjoy it being free from neurotic fears and hatred…

God of War

Governor
I am staying right here and not worrying about a damn thing. Paranoid Trumpers can hide under their desks and hide from imaginary commies, floods, Democrats, FBI agents and whatever scares them on any given day. I choose to live my life and enjoy it being free from neurotic fears and hatred…
So you're no longer advocating for anthropogenic global warming policy making?

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you're no longer advocating for anthropogenic global warming policy making?
I never looked into the science behind any of that. I do however like the idea of cutting down on harmful particulates in the water and air. Seems like sound policy to me. Also, I look forward to driving an fast, efficient battery powered vehicle that I can charge using the tons of solar energy I generate here at home. That looks like it could be a reality in a few years. 500 miles on a charge is clise at hand. Mercedes has announced they will only be manufacturing all electric vehicles by 2030. Pretty soon there may be a huge glut of gasoline and prices may plummet….

God of War

Governor
I never looked into the science behind any of that. I do however like the idea of cutting down on harmful particulates in the water and air. Seems like sound policy to me. Also, I look forward to driving an fast, efficient battery powered vehicle that I can charge using the tons of solar energy I generate here at home. That looks like it could be a reality in a few years. 500 miles on a charge is clise at hand. Mercedes has announced they will only be manufacturing all electric vehicles by 2030. Pretty soon there may be a huge glut of gasoline and prices may plummet….
So what about all the extra mining it takes to produce electric cars? How about the environmental issues regarding product end of life? They don't know what to do with those fiberglass blades for those windmills. Max life expectancy 20 years. Montana has already had to bury thousands. I hear some of those windmills generate ozone.

Then there is the aged out batteries that don't work so well in the cold (even brand new!) and whose total charge goes down within a few short years like your laptop battery does. Recycling them isn't pretty when they tell you how much the new ones cost.

Equivalent EV's and combustion vehicles weigh diferrently by 400 to 500 lbs. Guess which. Guess which one physics tells you takes more energy to move from point A to point B. In EV's accidents are going to become worse because of the added weight and the incredible acceleration they have.

Your solar panels on the house are they more or less effective for you when the day gets hotter? I understand that the rating is for an optimum 77 degree celsius ambient temperature. When do you have to buy new panels?

Jack4freedom

Governor
So what about all the extra mining it takes to produce electric cars? How about the environmental issues regarding product end of life? They don't know what to do with those fiberglass blades for those windmills. Max life expectancy 20 years. Montana has already had to bury thousands. I hear some of those windmills generate ozone.

Then there is the aged out batteries that don't work so well in the cold (even brand new!) and whose total charge goes down within a few short years like your laptop battery does. Recycling them isn't pretty when they tell you how much the new ones cost.

Equivalent EV's and combustion vehicles weigh diferrently by 400 to 500 lbs. Guess which. Guess which one physics tells you takes more energy to move from point A to point B. In EV's accidents are going to become worse because of the added weight and the incredible acceleration they have.

Your solar panels on the house are they more or less effective for you when the day gets hotter? I understand that the rating is for an optimum 77 degree celsius ambient temperature. When do you have to buy new panels?
They are less than 5 years old and guaranteed effective for another 20 years. The structure is already built so, I figure by then, I will probably be able to replace them with even more effective and cheaper panels. I sell power to PG&E every month right now after blowing my AC full blast all summer. Also, I hardly believe a company like Mercedes Benz would direct all their resources toward EVs if they bought into all of the horrible downside crap you are parroting which is obviously being fed to you directly from the oil companies which own the GOP lock, stock and barrel. I’m not ready to buy a Tesla right now, but from what I have read all major auto companies R&D are focusing on creating excellent, affordable EVs right now and they are getting better exponentially. I predict that in 20 years they will dominate the world auto market. We shall see. In the next few years I expect to have a rig and a home charger that I can charge with the Sun and drive to Vegas and back without paying a cent for gas. We shall see…