• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idaho in complete Covid meltdown

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Bugsy McGurk

President
Idaho is a wonderful state. It’s on our list of potential relocation targets next summer (one of four states). I am gratified that Idaho’s normal, well-adjusted citizens refused to be stampeded into coercion and state-sponsored rights-trampling.
They’re dying by the score, “owning the libs” as they suffocate in the overcrowded ICU’s. Of course, their covidiocy is dreadfully affecting the ability of those with non-Covid illnesses to get treatment, but, hey, covidiots are “free” to harm others like that, no?

God of War

Governor
Idaho is a wonderful state. It’s on our list of potential relocation targets next summer (one of four states). I am gratified that Idaho’s normal, well-adjusted citizens refused to be stampeded into coercion and state-sponsored rights-trampling.
I hope they mask a little, wash a little, and use Ivermectin as prophylaxis as needed. Good people need good options.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They’re dying by the score, “owning the libs” as they suffocate in the overcrowded ICU’s. Of course, their covidiocy is dreadfully affecting the ability of those with non-Covid illnesses to get treatment, but, hey, covidiots are “free” to harm others like that, no?
“Owning their freedom” is what their doing, but no one expects the forum midgets to comprehend such things. Marxist sheep can continue to stampede like the unthinking livestock they are. Normal people make their own decisions for themselves and their families (yes, leftist buttboy shut-ins…normal people DO typically have families and look after their welfare).

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I hope they mask a little, wash a little, and use Ivermectin as prophylaxis as needed. Good people need good options.
I’m sure most of them do - just as most folks do elsewhere. I have plenty of family in Idaho (two siblings and their respective families).

Bugsy McGurk

President
“Owning their freedom” is what their doing, but no one expects the forum midgets to comprehend such things. Marxist sheep can continue to stampede like the unthinking livestock they are. Normal people make their own decisions for themselves and their families (yes, leftist buttboy shut-ins…normal people DO typically have families and look after their welfare).
Of course they’re making their own decisions. The decisions to infect others and overwhelm hospitals so they negatively affect the ability of sick people to get care. You’re so self-absorbed you think people have the “right” to harm others. You’re very warped.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course they’re making their own decisions. The decisions to infect others and overwhelm hospitals so they negatively affect the ability of sick people to get care. You’re so self-absorbed you think people have the “right” to harm others. You’re very warped.
Of course, science has shown that the vaccinated infect others as well. But don’t let facts diminish the ‘stupid’ in you.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I wonder…are the covidiots proud of their handiwork?

Sheesh.
Idaho- Covid - triage.

In the latest blow in the state’s battle with COVID-19, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced Thursday that it has activated crisis standards of care for the entire state.

Crisis care standards mean hospitals must prioritize patients differently. Typically, a hospital prioritizes those who need medical attention most and treats them first. When crisis standards are activated, health care is given to patients who are most likely to survive.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Idaho- Covid - triage.

In the latest blow in the state’s battle with COVID-19, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced Thursday that it has activated crisis standards of care for the entire state.

Crisis care standards mean hospitals must prioritize patients differently. Typically, a hospital prioritizes those who need medical attention most and treats them first. When crisis standards are activated, health care is given to patients who are most likely to survive.
Sure, but our resident covidiots insist that they have the “right” to inflict such pain and suffering on others. That is their deranged concept of “freedom.”

So surreal.