• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idaho in complete Covid meltdown

Bugsy McGurk

President
yes, they all want the right to die free and I have no problem with that - have at it. I do have a problem with them spending my tax dollars because of their choices - just like smoking, drug addiction, morbid obesity and alcohol abuse - why should I pay for their personal choices - "to be free" - do you agree or disagree with me right wingers ?

Also tell me, if the " freedom fighter" are taking all the hospital beds and a person dies because their was no bed space / medical care available- does that family have the right to sue ? I hope so .............
Exactly. It’s fine if they want to kill themselves with Covid. Their choice. But when they botch up health care for everyone else they need to be called out on it. They should have the courage of their convictions and just stay home and die if they go vax-less and maskless and then get Covid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Another victim of covidiocy…

That family's lucky their child made it.
Here's reporting on a young vet in Texas who didn't....because the hospital was flooded with Covidiots.

Veteran dies of treatable illness as COVID fills hospital beds, leaving doctors "playing musical chairs" - CBS News

Bugsy McGurk

President
That family's lucky their child made it.
Here's reporting on a young vet in Texas who didn't....because the hospital was flooded with Covidiots.

Veteran dies of treatable illness as COVID fills hospital beds, leaving doctors "playing musical chairs" - CBS News
Alaska hospital association CEO:

“It has brought us to the breaking point, and to be totally direct, in many respects we are broken," said Kosin. "The situation is extremely bleak."

Don’t covidiots have the “right” to be reckless/idiotic, get infected, and then choose to overwhelm the health care system, screwing other people who need health care? Isn’t that what “freedom” is all about? The “freedom” to harm others?

Sheesh.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
yes, they all want the right to die free and I have no problem with that - have at it. I do have a problem with them spending my tax dollars because of their choices - just like smoking, drug addiction, morbid obesity and alcohol abuse - why should I pay for their personal choices - "to be free" - do you agree or disagree with me right wingers ?

Also tell me, if the " freedom fighter" are taking all the hospital beds and a person dies because their was no bed space / medical care available- does that family have the right to sue ? I hope so .............
Who is “fighting” in your attribution of “freedom fighter”? Is this hand-to-hand, or are there weapons involved? Do you similarly favor law suits against dudes who hump other dudes and contract AIDS…or is this just still more leftist derangement?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Obviously Idaho has a shitty healthcare system. You are gonna want available hospital beds when you get older. Those aren't going to be available because the you people don't understand there are responsibilities that come with freedom.
This is false. Seems like that quality is prerequisite in all of your offerings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course, science has shown that the vaccinated infect others as well. But don’t let facts diminish the ‘stupid’ in you.
Science has shown those who are vaccinated are not the ones overcrowding the ICU. If an individual is vaccinated they are unlikely to die from Covid and probably won't even show symptoms. If they then are in contact with another vaccinated individual...no problem....Unvaccinated, problem.

Good reason to mask up, even if vaccinated, because there are still too many people exercising their freedoms.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who is “fighting” in your attribution of “freedom fighter”? Is this hand-to-hand, or are there weapons involved? Do you similarly favor law suits against dudes who hump other dudes and contract AIDS…or is this just still more leftist derangement?
Aids actually has been the subject of numerous lawsuits.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Science has shown those who are vaccinated are not the ones overcrowding the ICU. If an individual is vaccinated they are unlikely to die from Covid and probably won't even show symptoms. If they then are in contact with another vaccinated individual...no problem....Unvaccinated, problem.

Good reason to mask up, even if vaccinated, because there are still too many people exercising their freedoms.
Regardless, the galactic certitude of what I wrote is correct - vaccinated folks can and do still spread/shed virus.

…and yet you posted NOTHING to the poster who intimated otherwise and argued with me instead…because you are a partisan hack stooge.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Aids actually has been the subject of numerous lawsuits.
I asked the poster if he would add AIDS to his littany of preferred disqualifying events. I look forward to his earnest answer.

Personally, I don’t favor piling lawsuits onto those battling illness. But - don’t forget - it’s we conservatives who lack “compassion” and “empathy”.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I asked the poster if he would add AIDS to his littany of preferred disqualifying events. I look forward to his earnest answer.

Personally, I don’t favor piling lawsuits onto those battling illness. But - don’t forget - it’s we conservatives who lack “compassion” and “empathy”.
So how do you feel about the abortion law in texas, allowing people to sue anyone who is involved in an abortion...even if the plaintiff doesn't have anything at all to do with the defendants.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Regardless, the galactic certitude of what I wrote is correct - vaccinated folks can and do still spread/shed virus.

…and yet you posted NOTHING to the poster who intimated otherwise and argued with me instead…because you are a partisan hack stooge.
Just as you posted nothing in response to the poster who said the vaccines don't work. Is that because you are a partisan hack stooge? Just asking for a friend.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

In reading the exchange again I don't see anyone arguing as you post, that is just you twisting something someone did write into something completely different by saying that person "intimated" something that clearly isn't in evidence. In other words, you've lied again.

Bugsy McGurk

President

No one “intimated” any such thing. Try to focus on what people say instead of lying about what they say. Challenge yourself to be intellectually honest. Just try.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Wingers always need to compare apples and oranges. There’s no vaccine for AIDS, and AIDS patients aren’t overwhelming the hospitals.

Focus on the topic instead of trying to change the subject.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In reading the exchange again I don't see anyone arguing as you post, that is just you twisting something someone did write into something completely different by saying that person "intimated" something that clearly isn't in evidence. In other words, you've lied again.
More about the harm to others being caused by covidiots…

Not that the sociopathic covidiots care.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Alaska hospital association CEO:

“It has brought us to the breaking point, and to be totally direct, in many respects we are broken," said Kosin. "The situation is extremely bleak."

Don’t covidiots have the “right” to be reckless/idiotic, get infected, and then choose to overwhelm the health care system, screwing other people who need health care? Isn’t that what “freedom” is all about? The “freedom” to harm others?

Sheesh.
I guess that's their idea of being PRO-LIFE.