• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

IDF bombing the literal f**k out of Hamas.... CNN...ho hum...move along..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Meanwhile, Trumpiddly talking nice to Dong Dumb...of North Korea was just horrible foreign policy...

But hey..never mind the bombing the holy hell out of Gaza..over in the ME...

The story on CNN at the moment is about the CP hack. They had a story on about Gaza earlier and just went on to Gaetz and the guilty plea from his buddy.

Mick

The Right is always right
Meanwhile, Trumpiddly talking nice to Dong Dumb...of North Korea was just horrible foreign policy...

Chaos in the middle east where people flip the bird at us, humanitarian crisis at our southern border, Russians hacking us and killing our oil supply leading to shortages and skyrocketing gas prices. Unemployment jumping 0.3% last month. Million fewer new jobs than expected. Still giving us different messages every day on Covid after claiming he had the cure.

It's a mess....and CNN looks the other way while they attacked Trump over 2 scoops of ice cream after $1.69 gas, far better situation at the border, record low unemployment, and peace progress in the middle east.

Biden voters are indeed the low IQs of the electorate.

Spamature

President

So, is it time to invade the ME under the guise of saving Muslims again or did we break that habit ?

So don't watch CNN.

I like to consider myself a bit of problem solver.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Chaos in the middle east where people flip the bird at us, humanitarian crisis at our southern border, Russians hacking us and killing our oil supply leading to shortages and skyrocketing gas prices. Unemployment jumping 0.3% last month. Million fewer new jobs than expected. Still giving us different messages every day on Covid after claiming he had the cure.

It's a mess....and CNN looks the other way while they attacked Trump over 2 scoops of ice cream after $1.69 gas, far better situation at the border, record low unemployment, and peace progress in the middle east.

Zero sum game

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Welcome back, Carter, welcome baaaaack...

Spamature

President
I'm sure Israel isn't letting Hanoi Kerry know their moves anymore
John Kerry Exposed Hundreds of Israeli Attacks to Iran – PJ Media
Damn ! Right wing news sources LOVE TO LIE !!!!!!!

It was the Israelis who told the world they attacked Iran 200 times.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You tell me
Are you guys ever going to pummel people who don’t even PRETEND to address the subject? This forum has become “unpostable”. Why is this - - which is quite demonstrably HABITUAL SOP for several who you or I could readily NAME - - not stopped?

Are we TRYING to end all possible discussion?