• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

IDF bombing the literal f**k out of Hamas.... CNN...ho hum...move along..

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah and Joe damn sure doesn't
Joe only intends to accumulate as much political power as possible so his family can continue to get rich from his long legacy of failure in government service. It's the only thing that ever mattered to him, and he will sell us all out to the Marxist progressive agenda to keep his scheme rolling.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joe only intends to accumulate as much political power as possible so his family can continue to get rich from his long legacy of failure in government service. It's the only thing that ever mattered to him, and he will sell us all out to the Marxist progressive agenda to keep his scheme rolling.
Joe needs put Hunter in charge of pipelines since he was paid $180,000 a moth by UK for his gas expertise

22 and 24 not looking good for progs

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Joe needs put Hunter in charge of pipelines since he was paid $180,000 a moth by UK for his gas expertise

22 and 24 not looking good for progs
LOL! Indeed. I'm certainly encouraged by the pushback across the country against the "critical race theory" Marxist progrom, the low polling for Joe's border agenda and the fact that women and minorities were the majority of support for Trump in 2020:

Majority Of Trump's 2020 Voters Were Women and Minorities (thefederalist.com)

Of course, as long as the democrats can fabricate as many votes as they want in the deep blue cities, all bets are off.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you guys ever going to pummel people who don’t even PRETEND to address the subject? This forum has become “unpostable”. Why is this - - which is quite demonstrably HABITUAL SOP for several who you or I could readily NAME - - not stopped?

Are we TRYING to end all possible discussion?
Looks like you are....would you like to volunteer to be the censor here?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So CNN is where you get all your 'moderate, independent" news, eh? Why am I not the least bit surprised?
I responded to a post about what CNN was covering. From time to time I will also tune in to Fox and watched Hannity go on a rant the other day...

Where do you go for your news? I guarantee you that I look for validation on stories I have seen. Fox had to be threatened by Dominion before they admitted they had no facts to go on with their election conspiracy bullshit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Indeed. I'm certainly encouraged by the pushback across the country against the "critical race theory" Marxist progrom, the low polling for Joe's border agenda and the fact that women and minorities were the majority of support for Trump in 2020:

Majority Of Trump's 2020 Voters Were Women and Minorities (thefederalist.com)

Of course, as long as the democrats can fabricate as many votes as they want in the deep blue cities, all bets are off.
if they can hack a pipeline they can hack voting machines

Spamature

President
Are you guys ever going to pummel people who don’t even PRETEND to address the subject? This forum has become “unpostable”. Why is this - - which is quite demonstrably HABITUAL SOP for several who you or I could readily NAME - - not stopped?

Are we TRYING to end all possible discussion?
Well your post is sure relevant. Just not sure how it applies to the topic of ME violence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I said under the guise of saving Muslims. That was the like you Trumpies spouted when you were Bushies. Now just shrug and praise the man responsible for ordering that they be killed.
Not surprised you have forgotten 9/11

middleview

President
Supporting Member
if they can hack a pipeline they can hack voting machines
I posted the audit of Maricopa Dominion tablulators and they had no connection to the internet...no wireless access, no wired access.

So given your many milliseconds of IT experience...how would you hack those systems?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1/6 supplanted it in my memories of outrages against our nation.

I will never forget the day America was attack by a radical cult following the dictates of an evil man who wanted to destroy this nation and have our leaders bend to his will.
So, 3000+ were killed on 1/6
Libs sure defend Muslim terrorist

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1/6 supplanted it in my memories of outrages against our nation.

I will never forget the day America was attack by a radical cult following the dictates of an evil man who wanted to destroy this nation and have our leaders bend to his will.
only an insane kook compares 3000+ killed on 9/11 to 1 killed on 1/6

Libs don't hide their love of Hamas

Spamature

President
only an insane kook compares 3000+ killed on 9/11 to 1 killed on 1/6

Libs don't hide their love of Hamas
AQ only wanted to attack our capitol. The brave passengers on Flight 93 prevented that attack. But no one could have stopped the attack on our nation from within by a nest of traitors loyal to only one man and his lie.