• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idiocy beginning to eat itself.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly does exponentially less mean? Have you subtracted the vaccine related illnesses and death? How? The Pfizer/FDA vaccine application documents won't be available for 55 years at 500 pages at a time. ha ha

Exactly whose severe illness or death?

Your management issues over my bad cold is not my problem. Persons at work be they employees or customers who are unvaccinated only affect themselves because of their personal choice. Your governmental prerogatives are out of bounds concerning forced medical procedure and established human norms that can be found evolved as the result of the Nuremberg trials from which informed consent as a prime principle was conceptualized yet again. Ask Hippocrates and a number of other such physicians of historical note. If you want to find edge cases feel free but the fact remains it is not my moral duty to submit to any medical procedure let alone a questionable one for somebody else's benefit.

You're giving credit to a vaccine what is just as likely to have occurred naturally - epidemics become more contagious and less severe over time as a matter of the natural course of a disease.

In your context with the vaccine it remains my informed consent to protect myself and loved ones, right? I don't see you having asked a novel question.

I'll indulge you. If I live in India or Africa, say as a "colonialist", I do get and give mine the polio vaccine despite the risk of vaccine acquired polio because of the native conditions of hygiene. Might even fly to the states for that purpose. On the other hand a polio shot, living in the U.S. at this time in history, I might consider at least delaying the vaccination of a child to allow for a more mature physical disposition and avoid potential adverse reactions. Given the understanding of polio it might even be advisable to only take the polio shot should it actually occur in a geographically near outbreak situation. Some vaccines have such a bad reputation that simply finding... nevermind you couldn't be bothered to watch Dr. Andrew Wakefiled's basement dwelling video. I'll just stop because it is literally pointless to reiterate what you can't be bothered to watch from a highly educated individual.
I'm not sure what you mean by vaccine related illness. Much of that would be adverse event reporting. Which is common to all medications. But I don't see anyone falling into histrionics over those

It does remain your informed consent to do with as you see fit. It remains mine as well and my informed consent tells me that we don't need you in my workplace. See?

God of War

Governor
I'm not sure what you mean by vaccine related illness. Much of that would be adverse event reporting. Which is common to all medications. But I don't see anyone falling into histrionics over those
No histrionics over informed consent? No shit, really?

It does remain your informed consent to do with as you see fit. It remains mine as well and my informed consent tells me that we don't need you in my workplace. See?
Well, pay your unemployment dues and get extra insurance in case employees sue your ass for forcing them to take a vaccine that gave them death or disease. See?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Well, pay your unemployment dues and get extra insurance in case employees sue your ass for forcing them to take a vaccine that gave them death or disease. See?
No one is forced to take the vaccine.

Note how you always have to lie to make your case. That’s because your case is weak.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Why? Or better yet...do I get to sue you if you give me disease??

Bugsy McGurk

President
See you in court Mr. Employer. ha ha

Good luck with that.

I post to you and you don't respond and you respond to a post NOT to you? Please, the liar here is you. ;0)
Huh? I don’t respond to your posts.

Absurd, of course. I give you more than your fair share of ridicule. Sounds like you want more though, no?

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
Well...no one is being forced. And it's not a medical procedure.
I'll agree with that last if you add and the GOP to the sentence
The GOP didn't create the mandate.

Threatened with being fired. Sounds like force to me.

And being forced to have a medical procedure in order to keep your job in the US is NOT a Pandora's box I'm willing to see opened.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
I am addressing the subject. The childish refusal to get vaccinated does not make anyone a hero. It just puts us at risk, the same way unsafe food handling puts us at risk.
Resistance to fascist tyranny definitely makes them heroes.

They aren't doing it to be heroes, however. They're doing it because they don't want something mandated to be permanently put in their bodies that they don't trust.

I support that sentiment.

EatTheRich

President

And being forced to have a medical procedure in order to keep your job in the US is NOT a Pandora's box I'm willing to see opened.
You know that teachers, doctors, and nurses among others have been required to be vaccinated to keep their jobs since before my parents were born, right?

EatTheRich

President
Resistance to fascist tyranny definitely makes them heroes.

They aren't doing it to be heroes, however. They're doing it because they don't want something mandated to be permanently put in their bodies that they don't trust.

I support that sentiment.
Their ignorance does not give them the right to put viruses in people’s bodies through their neglect of basic public health measures.

Colorforms

Senator
You know that teachers, doctors, and nurses among others have been required to be vaccinated to keep their jobs since before my parents were born, right?
And the thousands who didn't get vaccinated got fired. So now creepy Biden has created a healthcare worker shortage.

Colorforms

Senator
Their ignorance does not give them the right to put viruses in people’s bodies through their neglect of basic public health measures.
And your fascist tendencies doesn't give you the right to mandate how people in a free society can live their lives.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Threatened with being fired. Sounds like force to me.

I dunno...

No one is forcing you. End of story

You simply cannot work in some places. Work elsewhere

EatTheRich

President
And your fascist tendencies doesn't give you the right to mandate how people in a free society can live their lives.
Why was it “fascism” when Biden mandated Covid vaccines but uncontroversial (fringes aside) bipartisan common-sense safety regulation when the first vaccines started to be mandated during the administration of Franklin Pierce?

Can I get the vax so I don't die, but also my tell my employer that I am not vaxxed so they fire me and I the government's free money?

Just spitballin here.