• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idiocy beginning to eat itself.....

God of War

Governor
The GOP didn't create the mandate.

Threatened with being fired. Sounds like force to me.

And being forced to have a medical procedure in order to keep your job in the US is NOT a Pandora's box I'm willing to see opened.
@PhilFish

Employees should sue employers who economically force them to get a medical procedure if it injures them. Really, if an injured employee went postal on his employer after being injured, I'd probably really be up for letting them off with temporary insanity if they weren't compensated. Gotta love jury nullification.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
@PhilFish

Employees should sue employers who economically force them to get a medical procedure if it injures them. Really, if an injured employee went postal on his employer after being injured, I'd probably really be up for letting them off with temporary insanity if they weren't compensated. Gotta love jury nullification.
@God of War sure. if they can prove it. though meanwhile, no such thing is occurring. easier for working people to sue the unvaccinated when they introduce disease...

God of War

Governor
@God of War sure. if they can prove it. though meanwhile, no such thing is occurring. easier for working people to sue the unvaccinated when they introduce disease...
Please, you got that covid in the gas station bathroom Phil.

My expert testimony doctors on the other hand can prove with the preponderance of the evidence that the vaccine you demanded messed me up. Not only that but the available evidence to policy making individuals clearly indicated the true dangers in the covid "vaccine". Cha-ching. :0)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Please, you got that covid in the gas station bathroom Phil.

My expert testimony doctors on the other hand can prove with the preponderance of the evidence that the vaccine you demanded messed me up. Not only that but the available evidence to policy making individuals clearly indicated the true dangers in the covid "vaccine". Cha-ching. :0)
Sure feel free....

God of War

Governor
Nah. Dismissed
Well, those liable to such claims need to have some plans in the works or get caught flat footed in court. You know all those lawyers looking for class action suits advertising on TV? Expect to see them real soon on Covid Vax cases.

Colorforms

Senator
Why was it “fascism” when Biden mandated Covid vaccines but uncontroversial (fringes aside) bipartisan common-sense safety regulation when the first vaccines started to be mandated during the administration of Franklin Pierce?
I wasn't referring to Biden's unconstitutional over-reach.