• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idiot Nola Mayor blames Trump for outbreak in her town

reason10

Governor
1585434520727.png
NO EXCUSE: New Orleans Mayor Blames Trump, Federal Government For Not Stopping Mardi Gras Party
LaToya Cantrell, New Orleans’ mayor, is blaming President Trump and the federal government for her decision not to cancel this year’s Mardi Gras. This decision has led many health experts to believe that this is why coronavirus has spread throughout the Big Easy.

“The federal government did not issue any red flags, and therefore we moved forward,” Cantrell told CNN’s, Wolf Blitzer. “It was backed up with the response of our national leader,” she continued.

Where have I seen this ignorant bitchh before?

Oh, yeah. I know.

Colorforms

Senator
View attachment 49892
NO EXCUSE: New Orleans Mayor Blames Trump, Federal Government For Not Stopping Mardi Gras Party
LaToya Cantrell, New Orleans’ mayor, is blaming President Trump and the federal government for her decision not to cancel this year’s Mardi Gras. This decision has led many health experts to believe that this is why coronavirus has spread throughout the Big Easy.

“The federal government did not issue any red flags, and therefore we moved forward,” Cantrell told CNN’s, Wolf Blitzer. “It was backed up with the response of our national leader,” she continued.

Where have I seen this ignorant bitchh before?

Oh, yeah. I know.
OMG "It's Trump's fault I'm an incompetent mayor"

This is really getting old.