• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idiot Virginia teacher sues a student for bringing a "racist fruit" to class

reason10

Governor
Just when you think liberals can't get any dumber, any more racist....

https://sharesplosion.com/teacher-sues-student-over-a-piece-of-racist-fruit/?fbclid=IwAR2weYsiazwUgCX7aUOM0k791-IIGGdW7rcTs1fgZO6iobdX0fo5SFjlwEw

Teacher Sues Student Over A Piece Of “Racist Fruit”!
A black high school teacher in Virginia has filed a lawsuit against a white student who brought a “racist fruit” to class. For months, the white student left a banana outside of the Black teacher’s classroom.
It was an affront for Joel Mungo, a veteran educator, to see the banana in front of his classroom door starting in October 2021 – and it didn’t take long for him to deduce that the individual who was behind the prank had racial motives with the yellow fruit.

“Someone left a banana at my door. The banana was perfectly placed in the doorway,” Mungo said.

A lawsuit. Another clog in an already clogged legal system. All over a banana.

Virginia blue state public schools. It's no wonder the population of that state is so stupid.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just when you think liberals can't get any dumber, any more racist....

https://sharesplosion.com/teacher-sues-student-over-a-piece-of-racist-fruit/?fbclid=IwAR2weYsiazwUgCX7aUOM0k791-IIGGdW7rcTs1fgZO6iobdX0fo5SFjlwEw

Teacher Sues Student Over A Piece Of “Racist Fruit”!
A black High school teacher in Virginia has filed a lawsuit against a white student who brought a “racist fruit” to class. For months, the white student left a banana outside of the Black teacher’s classroom.
It was an affront for Joel Mungo, a veteran educator, to see the banana in front of his classroom door starting in October 2021 – and it didn’t take long for him to deduce that the individual who was behind the prank had racial motives with the yellow fruit.

“Someone left a banana at my door. The banana was perfectly placed in the doorway,” Mungo said.

A lawsuit. Another clog in an already clogged legal system. All over a banana.

Virginia blue state public schools. It's no wonder the population of that state is so stupid.
Why was the banana placed there daily?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows why. But it's obviously a capital Crime, hurting that teacher's feelings.
I guess that idiot teacher should hire this lawyer and make a fortune.
View attachment 70199
Don't know about all that...but...there must have been some reason a banana was placed in the doorway. Who called it racist the teacher...or the author of the article?

reason10

Governor
Don't know about all that...but...there must have been some reason a banana was placed in the doorway. Who called it racist the teacher...or the author of the article?
Well, the teacher is about to file suit.

In a red state school, the student who would do such a dumb thing (and yes, there are dumb Democrats even in a few red state schools) that student would undergo the documented discipline. In two Florida counties (the ones I sub at, so I'm able to speak from experience), documented discipline could include a failing grade, in school suspension, off property suspension or expulsion.

Leave it to an idiot liberal to want to drag this issue into the courts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the teacher is about to file suit.

In a red state school, the student who would do such a dumb thing (and yes, there are dumb Democrats even in a few red state schools) that student would undergo the documented discipline. In two Florida counties (the ones I sub at, so I'm able to speak from experience), documented discipline could include a failing grade, in school suspension, off property suspension or expulsion.

Leave it to an idiot liberal to want to drag this issue into the courts.
Yes....but that doesn't address the why.

Why would a student need to place a banana in the doorway of his African American teacher day after day...?

reason10

Governor
Yes....but that doesn't address the why.

Why would a student need to place a banana in the doorway of his African American teacher day after day...?
It was obviously a racist move. And it showed disrespect of a teacher. In Florida schools, the perp gets caught and is disciplined.

Only in an IDIOT state is a piece of fruit called racist. (Making me wonder why the racist student didn't just leave a watermelon there.)

Bottom line, the student committed a punish able offense. But the school's discipline codes are for that, not the court system.

Sue a kid and his family for bringing a piece of racist fruit.

Maybe the kid should have brought a pommagranate, a box of raisins, or maybe an avocado. Maybe racially neutral fruit wouldn't have hurt that moron teacher's feelings.

This gets dumber and dumber the more it is discussed. Imagine how screwed the taxpayers are in that Virginia county, to be paying the salary of that idiot teacher.

reason10

Governor

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was obviously a racist move. And it showed disrespect of a teacher. In Florida schools, the perp gets caught and is disciplined.

Only in an IDIOT state is a piece of fruit called racist. (Making me wonder why the racist student didn't just leave a watermelon there.)

Bottom line, the student committed a punish able offense. But the school's discipline codes are for that, not the court system.

Sue a kid and his family for bringing a piece of racist fruit.

Maybe the kid should have brought a pommagranate, a box of raisins, or maybe an avocado. Maybe racially neutral fruit wouldn't have hurt that moron teacher's feelings.

This gets dumber and dumber the more it is discussed. Imagine how screwed the taxpayers are in that Virginia county, to be paying the salary of that idiot teacher.
But did the teacher call the fruit racist... (Doesn't seem so).. seems the article embellishes.