• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If a revolution begins in the USA...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
There won’t be a new revolution. There will be a Balkanization. States will form smaller, more homogeneous nations and the US will be a fond memory.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Moving the goalposts, hmm? How about you look that up, then tell us why it’s relevant.
If you shoot a brother you're trying to kill the brother and if by chance some innocent black kids shot or die...…….NO BIGGY...………...right

EatTheRich

President
If you shoot a brother you're trying to kill the brother and if by chance some innocent black kids shot or die...…….NO BIGGY...………...right
That’s certainly been your expressed position, with Trayvon Martin for example. Anyway, I would like to address the systemic racism at the root of Black-on-Black violence, how about you?

Days

Commentator
Good there are a lot of people who need assistance, and others that are just lazy, greedy, and or just playing the system those need to come off assistance...

Work or starve. Slaves always eat.
The aphorism is found in the Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle (with Silvanus and Timothy) to the Thessalonians (3:10), in which Paul writes:

εἴ τις οὐ θέλει ἐργάζεσθαι μηδὲ ἐσθιέτωeí tis ou thélei ergázesthai mēdè esthiétō
that is,

If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.[1]
The Greek phrase οὐ θέλει ἐργᾰ́ζεσθαι ou thélei ergázesthai means "is not willing to work". Other English translations render this as "would"[2] or "will not work",[3] which may confuse readers unaccustomed to this use of the verb "will" in the archaic sense of "want to, desire to".
Duder!

St Paul was writing about church offerings, not taxes.

And the truth on the ground is the government under Trump is pulling dirty tricks left and right to toss people off food stamps. Sending 13 page forms replete with more inquiries into your household than anything I came close to asking for when I did mortgages. And these are popping up willy nilly at any time, they don't even wait for the bi-annual renewal. My wife was on social security disability and they sent them to her anyway; get one answer wrong and you lose your food stamps. She lost her food stamps.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That’s certainly been your expressed position, with Trayvon Martin for example. Anyway, I would like to address the systemic racism at the root of Black-on-Black violence, how about you?
"Trayvon Martin"...…………...is he still Dead?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
revolutions are always fought by the poor and the oppressed.
that's why it isn't smart to lay off 36 million workers in 2 months.

your top post got it wrong... there is no "if" ... only "when"

did you vote?
getting an extra $600 w/unemployment bennies has majority of the 36M quite happy, evidently
Making more unemployed than worked 40 a week

Days

Commentator
getting an extra $600 w/unemployment bennies has majority of the 36M quite happy, evidently
Making more unemployed than worked 40 a week
All the protests at the moment are GOP election year efforts to get out the vote.

Wait until the unemployment insurance runs out, then watch what happens. It won't even take that long. Wait 6-7 months, if there is still 30 million unemployed, they will be getting scared, Americans are not stupid.

4/15

Mayor
All the protests at the moment are GOP election year efforts to get out the vote.

Wait until the unemployment insurance runs out, then watch what happens. It won't even take that long. Wait 6-7 months, if there is still 30 million unemployed, they will be getting scared, Americans are not stupid.
Republicans are!!!

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Duder!

St Paul was writing about church offerings, not taxes.

And the truth on the ground is the government under Trump is pulling dirty tricks left and right to toss people off food stamps. Sending 13 page forms replete with more inquiries into your household than anything I came close to asking for when I did mortgages. And these are popping up willy nilly at any time, they don't even wait for the bi-annual renewal. My wife was on social security disability and they sent them to her anyway; get one answer wrong and you lose your food stamps. She lost her food stamps.
I was misquoting about the people who are too damn lazy to go back to work, cut off the unemployment benefits and force them back to work, wanna riot, go to jail, I know a great spot out in the desert near El Centro, we could put up a tent city and keep them there.

They could stay there as long as they want, 3 hots and a cot all for free.

And they could leave anytime to go back to work. There would be jobs advertised and transportation would be free. That's work or starve .

Oh yeah, I am not your "Duder" . ;)