• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If any other holocaust denier or racist screed composer would like their account deleted in its entirety..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So there were not encounters in restaurants reported and the like?

In any event...the incident of violence on Jan 6 is unforgivable
Encounters? Yes. Violence? No.

For the record, I found her words divisive and unhelpful. There are better ways for someone to suggest communicating disagreement.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The one that got in their face
of course you would have to look up to see their face
I confronted someone at the airport for not wearing a mask on the crowded train to the gates. "Masks required" signs everywhere. Guy was about 2ft from my face....if he had reacted by throwing a punch he'd have missed his flight, because I'd have gotten the police involved and filed a complaint for assault.. Who would have been charged? Him for throwing a punch, me for retaliating?

A united employee asked me to go with her to report the guy....I can only hope he got a chance to talk to security.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I confronted someone at the airport for not wearing a mask on the crowded train to the gates. "Masks required" signs everywhere. Guy was about 2ft from my face....if he had reacted by throwing a punch he'd have missed his flight, because I'd have gotten the police involved and filed a complaint for assault.. Who would have been charged? Him for throwing a punch, me for retaliating?

A united employee asked me to go with her to report the guy....I can only hope he got a chance to talk to security.
Seriously? You leftist busybody control freaks are now taking it upon yourselves to birddog mask-wearing in public? Good grief. Pretty sad.

write on

Senator
right...you've probably been confronted often by some gucci wearing lib threatening your life...right?
It goes like this;

conservative: You need to go to college and make something of yourself.

liberal: I did and found out that climate change is real.

conservative: You're nothing but an elite thinking you know everything.

lol

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seriously? You leftist busybody control freaks are now taking it upon yourselves to birddog mask-wearing in public? Good grief. Pretty sad.
Seriously? Pointing out to someone that they are being inconsiderate is "birddogging" someone? If you saw someone breaking the law, would you say anything? I would and have. It isn't about control....but if that is the excuse you want to use for endangering others...go with it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I guess you'd also disagree with the last time I pointed out to someone parking in a handicap parking space that they didn't have a placard was also being a Karen, eh?

When I spotted someone shoplifting was it a matter of control when I told an employee about the theft?

When I saw someone bump a car in a parking lot and leave, should I have minded my own business and not leave a note on the windshield with the license plate number?