• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If any other holocaust denier or racist screed composer would like their account deleted in its entirety..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering what the cadence was on that. Do the Orthodox folks swing that little smoldering bucket thingy on a chain before the eye-urination-bapstismal…or after
Ah...a кадило (ka-dill-oh). A censer. Insence censer.

Orthodox are pretty fond of that so probably all throughout

Dude…this dancin’ ain’t all that salty.
My guess is that SCOTUS Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia economics has a vile disposition while granting Islam that salty "death to the infidels" holycosts reincarnation of WW II Nazi concentration camp Holocaust business.

other than the very nuanced galactic semi-fold jesus is lawd duopoly of man vs idiocracy?
That supreme swastika up Uranus galaxy kangaroo court "man is God" duopoly of that more perfect union of Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary human reproduction misnomer with Christian immaculate Jesus the Christ son of Allah conception in "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia for Islam "death to the infidels" Islamidiotocracy business.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That supreme swastika up Uranus galaxy kangaroo court "man is God" duopoly of that more perfect union of Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary human reproduction misnomer with Christian immaculate Jesus the Christ son of Allah conception in "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia for Islam "death to the infidels" Islamidiotocracy business.
Maybe a touch of Janus like duopoly next. .that'd be cool

Are there any other fabricated misnomers? Asking for a friend
As if they are still looking to see if there are any more than 50 ways of fabricated misnomers for Mengele "Angel of Death" pseudoscience medical procedures in Federal Lynching enforcement of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists of SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" to protect & serve Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ son of Allah conception in their not so master race Christiananality pedophilia national religion for a final master plan solution.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As if they are still looking to see if there are any more than 50 ways of fabricated misnomers for Mengele "Angel of Death" pseudoscience medical procedures in Federal Lynching enforcement of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists of SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" to protect & serve Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ son of Allah conception in their not so master race Christiananality pedophilia national religion for a final master plan solution.....
Ah, well...

Ah, well...
Must be a deep state national religion well of Islamidiotocracy holycosts fabricating "one nation under God with equal justice under law" misnomers for more than two dozen incidents of thieving National Archives US Constitution arsonists with immaculate Christian Nation conception interpretations for Eisenhower presented old glories to Holocaust survivors for USA business excellence with old testament exterminations for Federal Lynching enforcement under color of law to protect & serve Islam medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary misnomer of an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception in Christiananality pedophilia business economics .

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Must be a deep state national religion well of Islamidiotocracy holycosts fabricating "one nation under God with equal justice under law" misnomers for more than two dozen incidents of thieving National Archives US Constitution arsonists with immaculate Christian Nation conception interpretations for Eisenhower presented old glories to Holocaust survivors for USA business excellence with old testament exterminations for Federal Lynching enforcement under color of law to protect & serve Islam medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary misnomer of an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception in Christiananality pedophilia business economics .
Nothing new then...ok..

Nothing new then...ok..
SSDD for decades as usual since SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia national religion of Mengele "Angel of Death" medical pseudoscience baptize thine eyes by urinations or a placebo tautology such as SSDD thieving US Constitutions arsonists &/or SS thieving Eisenhower presented old glory to Holocaust survivors for business excellence arsonists &/or SSDD thieving old testament arsonists diatribe as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" holycosts.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
SSDD for decades as usual since SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia national religion of Mengele "Angel of Death" medical pseudoscience baptize thine eyes by urinations or a placebo tautology such as SSDD thieving US Constitutions arsonists &/or SS thieving Eisenhower presented old glory to Holocaust survivors for business excellence arsonists &/or SSDD thieving old testament arsonists diatribe as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" holycosts.
Imagine if we took bacon, jerky, corned beef hash, a bag of Fritos…and then added a can of Spam.

Now THAT would be salty!

I really am no help at all on the dancin’ though. I got no game there…

Imagine if we took bacon, jerky, corned beef hash, a bag of Fritos…and then added a can of Spam.
Now THAT would be salty!
I really am no help at all on the dancin’ though. I got no game there...
Sounds more like a national religion concoction of those crooks on Capital Hill Christiananlity pedophilia super egos mentality survival of the fittest fascists game.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well ok. Though I would have enjoyed a little Janus like duopoly vis a vis the medically induced Biden as king Jekyll hydian love hate relationship evoked be the excellence arsonists of the equal justice eye urinations. If you know what I mean...

Well ok. Though I would have enjoyed a little Janus like duopoly vis a vis the medically induced Biden as king Jekyll hydian love hate relationship evoked be the excellence arsonists of the equal justice eye urinations. If you know what I mean...
SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus King Jekyll Hydian schizophrenia cross conditioned in "serve the Pope or die" cognitive dissonance where "one nation under God with equal justice under law" is little more than the Peter Principle pyramid scheme medical pseudoscience of Islam fabricated virgin Mary human reproduction malfeasance with "Death to the Infidels" with Christiananality pedophilia in that WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations medical pseudoscience for their second coming national religion thru those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab flying carpet terrorists health care plan Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom patriot act more perfect union relationship of two wrongs make a war crime rite rendering National Archives US Constitutions worthless.

Last edited: