• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If any other holocaust denier or racist screed composer would like their account deleted in its entirety..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
See…here we have another Middleview lie. At no point did the poster to which he responded make the claim that this leftist hack is challenging (that “science belongs to communism or capitalism”). Middleview doesn’t even attempt to be honest in this forum. In that, he has plenty of company. That’s a shame.
Here is what he posted..

Superior thinkers believe in common sense, not Commie Science.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Here is what he posted..

Superior thinkers believe in common sense, not Commie Science.
Well, do you think superior thinkers believe in “commie science”? I know I don’t. Regular old “science” will do…and I don’t really like the terminology “believe in”. It’s more like I agree with the methodology and find conclusions generally reliable, if subject to further validation and change.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, do you think superior thinkers believe in “commie science”? I know I don’t. Regular old “science” will do…and I don’t really like the terminology “believe in”. It’s more like I agree with the methodology and find conclusions generally reliable, if subject to further validation and change.
So now we are in agreement...and common sense and science are not mutually exclusive.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So now we are in agreement...and common sense and science are not mutually exclusive.
They are not mutually exclusive, but human manipulation and interpretation all too often leans toward confirmation bias. Far too many “select for desired conclusion” and narrative agreement - whether in the form of selective observation, excising contradicting data, or outright manipulation. Whether cherry picking from data sets or telescoping conclusions, we humans are often willing to corrupt everything.

See...here we have another Rickwa hack...pretending to have a point when he doesn't.
One poster claims there is such a thing as "commie science". I merely pointed out that science has no communist or capitalist owner...there is simply science.

Rick...get a life.
Ideology out in Empty Space

If you preach that the character of these pathetic nerd social-misfit scientists, which makes them desperate to belong to a pushy clique, doesn't matter, then your opinion is anti-matter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Swap in the Swamp

The Democrats traded the KKK for Antifa and a player to be named later.
The KKK show up in full regalia for right wing rallies. I have yet to see Antifa at a democratic candidates rally....You may be right about BLM...but how did the republicans end up with the Nazis?

Last edited:
The KKK show up in full regalia for right wing rallies. I have yet to see Antifa at a democratic candidates rally....You may be right about BLM...but how did the republicans end up with the Nazis?
Before His Rich Clients Got Him Into the Party, Hitler Was a Gayist Prostitute in Vienna

The Swishy Stastickers go to Republican rallies trying to recruit people to their financed delusion that the Deep State is a Jew Cave. Pedophiles become Scoutmasters even if they have no interest in scouting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Before His Rich Clients Got Him Into the Party, Hitler Was a Gayist Prostitute in Vienna

The Swishy Stastickers go to Republican rallies trying to recruit people to their financed delusion that the Deep State is a Jew Cave. Pedophiles become Scoutmasters even if they have no interest in scouting.
What a bizarre signature line....you want democrats to live in fear? Are you sure there isn't a country more to your liking? A nice, right wing, religious patriarchy where the sinners can be beaten and beheaded in the streets...yeah, got just the place for ya...
Ticket to Tehran will run ya about $800.

What a bizarre signature line....you want democrats to live in fear? Are you sure there isn't a country more to your liking? A nice, right wing, religious patriarchy where the sinners can be beaten and beheaded in the streets...yeah, got just the place for ya...
Ticket to Tehran will run ya about $800.
White Spring

These pushy and well-placed Limousine Liberals have intimidated unentitled Whites long enough. It's our turn now.

right...you've probably been confronted often by some gucci wearing lib threatening your life...right?
Anybody Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

They don't need to make themselves obvious. The Preppy Progressives hire a Kennedy-loving dupe like you to do their dirty work. You Netrix Liberals are coprophiles munching on Camelot dung.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Anybody Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

They don't need to make themselves obvious. The Preppy Progressives hire a Kennedy-loving dupe like you to do their dirty work. You Netrix Liberals are coprophiles munching on Camelot dung.
Unlike Trump who was born poor and worked his way up...right? ;)

These pushy and well-placed Limousine Liberals have intimidated unentitled Whites long enough. It's our turn now.
Did you miss when Trump told his mob to beat the crap out of people?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Is that why you Never leave your safe room or sleep?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

...and Maxine.. yes?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think what she had to say was an incitement to violence..."get in their faces"? "Let them know they aren't welcome" hardly sounds like "beat the crap out of them".
Well..to each their own. I'll play by the rules that allow for broad interpretation like 'he said drink bleach' and so on..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well..to each their own. I'll play by the rules that allow for broad interpretation like 'he said drink bleach' and so on..
The attempts at comedy by describing Trump's statement are not quite the same...would you agree?

When someone says "Fight like hell" and that is followed minutes later by a riot...there is a direct correlation. When Waters said "get in their faces" was there any immediate incidence of violence?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The attempts at comedy by describing Trump's statement are not quite the same...would you agree?

When someone says "Fight like hell" and that is followed minutes later by a riot...there is a direct correlation. When Waters said "get in their faces" was there any immediate incidence of violence?
So there were not encounters in restaurants reported and the like?

In any event...the incident of violence on Jan 6 is unforgivable