• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If any other holocaust denier or racist screed composer would like their account deleted in its entirety..

OK.

What am I supposed to refute?
I'll refute the politicaljack.com Nazi security as took until the first year of university to realize one man's law is another man's crime when trying to see my first college football game & attempting to stand for the national anthem while a couple of West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate lynching enforcement held me down in the seat by the shoulders; which was a joke to those around. This national religion Christiananality pedophilia of "serve the Pope or die" law of the land hasn't changed in the Islamidiotocracy as SCOTUS Bicentennial fabricated drug conceptions granting standing to more than 2 dozen incidents of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists in 3 1/2 years of attempting a college education resulted with SCOTUS proverbial "one nation under God with equal justice under law" federal perjury. Same SCOTUS Islam medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception fabricated Islam misnomer for 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens plus immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act propaganda still continuing in 2022 from those suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming too dang lily brilliant white patriotic ChristHitler idiots.

Last edited:
Just post something.

It and you.. your account in its entirety...poof. gone
Who'd of guessed PoliticalJack.com would be the denier & racist screed to maintain WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia Nazi economics continuing SCOTUS pre 9/11 fabricated Islam misnomer as milleniums old Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary human reproduction of an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception as immaculate drug conceptions; which Eisenhower deemed as "Never Again" for a Christian Nation interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law". Far too many thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists ....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who'd of guessed PoliticalJack.com would be the denier & racist screed to maintain WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia Nazi economics continuing SCOTUS pre 9/11 fabricated Islam misnomer as milleniums old Islam fabricated medical pseudoscience virgin Mary human reproduction of an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception as immaculate drug conceptions; which Eisenhower deemed as "Never Again" for a Christian Nation interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law". Far too many thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists ....
Sweet.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I guess you'd also disagree with the last time I pointed out to someone parking in a handicap parking space that they didn't have a placard was also being a Karen, eh?

When I spotted someone shoplifting was it a matter of control when I told an employee about the theft?

When I saw someone bump a car in a parking lot and leave, should I have minded my own business and not leave a note on the windshield with the license plate number?
I didn’t call you a “Karen”, I noted you being a control freak busybody…full Gomer Pyle “citizen’s arraaayest!” mode. Whatever. If you somehow can’t just go about your business without marching around enforcing mask wearing, that’s just sad.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This one demands a more genuine and sincere schizophrenia…
Funny you are here in a thread that is all about censoring voices that support the idea that the holocaust is a hoax, but have not criticized Phil for it....

Please explain.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn’t call you a “Karen”, I noted you being a control freak busybody…full Gomer Pyle “citizen’s arraaayest!” mode. Whatever. If you somehow can’t just go about your business without marching around enforcing mask wearing, that’s just sad.
No marching...and if you were in my restaurant without a mask I'd tell you to get out or wear a mask.

I feel strongly about the inconsideration evident in people who don't give a shit about anyone around them...My son has now tested positive because we got test kits and have tested all employees, since it turns out we had one who had not been vaxed...so now we will have to close the restaurant for 5 days...all because one person lied about being vaccinated and was working without a mask. Hey..but she showed us, didn't she. She exercised her constitutional right to endanger others.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No marching...and if you were in my restaurant without a mask I'd tell you to get out or wear a mask.

I feel strongly about the inconsideration evident in people who don't give a shit about anyone around them...My son has now tested positive because we got test kits and have tested all employees, since it turns out we had one who had not been vaxed...so now we will have to close the restaurant for 5 days...all because one person lied about being vaccinated and was working without a mask. Hey..but she showed us, didn't she. She exercised her constitutional right to endanger others.
Fired her?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Funny you are here in a thread that is all about censoring voices that support the idea that the holocaust is a hoax, but have not criticized Phil for it....

Please explain.
I believe he was referencing a specific new poster who showed up announcing his inherent bigotry, but I really don't know and don't care.

1) You must really be smarting from having been proven to be inherently illiberal
2) You certainly may feel free to discuss moderation with the OP. I'm not interested, but you go ahead.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Yet another stupid non-sequitur and irrelevant attempt at comparing unlike things. Rule your private property as you choose. Roaming airports like some sort of bloated, self-important control-tard is just pathetic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fired her?
She has been on quarantine until yesterday...I would, but my son now has covid and will be out for 10 days. We are testing all employees...we may have to close for a bit.
Her story is that she had an appointment the day after she started having symptoms.

I could have sworn she said she had been vaccinated on a management call. Hard worker...but man it is aggravating!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet another stupid non-sequitur and irrelevant attempt at comparing unlike things. Rule your private property as you choose. Roaming airports like some sort of bloated, self-important control-tard is just pathetic.
It isn't about control. It is about dangerous inconsideration....oh, and I don't roam around airports. I know the place well enough to make a bee line for my gate.

What is pathetic is your insistance that you know there is some nefarious motivation behind wanting people to be safe.