• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If any other holocaust denier or racist screed composer would like their account deleted in its entirety..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
She has been on quarantine until yesterday...I would, but my son now has covid and will be out for 10 days. We are testing all employees...we may have to close for a bit.
Her story is that she had an appointment the day after she started having symptoms.

I could have sworn she said she had been vaccinated on a management call. Hard worker...but man it is aggravating!
Tough call. I'd fire for dishonesty

Hope your son fares well

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I believe he was referencing a specific new poster who showed up announcing his inherent bigotry, but I really don't know and don't care.

1) You must really be smarting from having been proven to be inherently illiberal
2) You certainly may feel free to discuss moderation with the OP. I'm not interested, but you go ahead.
Nice sort of slimy attempt to dodge the fact that Phil just posted that anyone posting racist or holocaust denials would be censored. So you agree that certain people do not have a claim to the use of PJ resources to express their opinions...good to know.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It isn't about control. It is about dangerous inconsideration....oh, and I don't roam around airports. I know the place well enough to make a bee line for my gate.

What is pathetic is your insistance that you know there is some nefarious motivation behind wanting people to be safe.
“I’m controlling and policing adults and participating in their coercion out of concern for their own safety”. Yeah. Sure thing, Herr Polizei.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Nice sort of slimy attempt to dodge the fact that Phil just posted that anyone posting racist or holocaust denials would be censored. So you agree that certain people do not have a claim to the use of PJ resources to express their opinions...good to know.
Nope. Entirely different in virtually every way, but you certainly can feel free to launch an OP about that unrelated subject.

Oh, and BTW - none of this in any way dilutes the fact that every single leftist…all of whom try to claim that they are “liberal”… opined enthusiastically in favor de-platforming a media outlet that doesn’t say what they like. Not a single, independent-thinking PJ lefty dissented, disagreed, or even hedged the tiniest bit. All were excited about it. The Middleview tactic is one of constant derailment and dilution-in-lieu-of ever tackling a focused issue on its merit. Leftists are demonstrably, definitively, chronically ILLIBERAL.

Now…no more thread derailment here. Put on your crash helmet and continue chewing your tongue elsewhere.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Entirely different in virtually every way, but you certainly can feel free to launch an OP about that unrelated subject.

Oh, and BTW - none of this in any way dilutes the fact that every single leftist…all of whom try to claim that they are “liberal”… opined enthusiastically in favor de-platforming a media outlet that doesn’t say what they like. Not a single, independent-thinking PJ lefty dissented, disagreed, or even hedged the tiniest bit. All were excited about it. The Middleview tactic is one of constant derailment and dilution-in-lieu-of ever tackling a focused issue on its merit. Leftists are demonstrably, definitively, chronically ILLIBERAL.

Now…no more thread derailment here. Put on your crash helmet and continue chewing your tongue elsewhere.
Find the post where I claimed to be a liberal.

The issue, according to you, is that OANN should have the right to demand DirectTV give up the resources to let them broadcast their opinions. You are arguing against people who think that DirectTV has the right to determine who may use their resources.

It is a fallacy to assume that private media companies MUST do business with anyone wishing to express an opinion. That is not what the first amendment is about. If it were then any Tom, Rickwa or Harry could go to Fox news and demand airtime.

The point about this thread is that SW and Phil find racist posts and holocaust deniers are objectionable enough to delete them from PJ, but you don't seem to mind that.

I confronted someone at the airport for not wearing a mask on the crowded train to the gates. "Masks required" signs everywhere. Guy was about 2ft from my face....if he had reacted by throwing a punch he'd have missed his flight, because I'd have gotten the police involved and filed a complaint for assault.. Who would have been charged? Him for throwing a punch, me for retaliating?

A united employee asked me to go with her to report the guy....I can only hope he got a chance to talk to security.
Once They've Turned Someone Into a Wimp, He Will Also Wimp Out of Fighting
for Them

The cronyvirus hoaxers have from the beginning hoped that all their loyal sheep would harass whomever they saw not wearing a mask. But even their sheep didn't have the guts to become the wolfish Good Shepherds' masketeers. You should get a gold Participation Trophy for your unique heroism in the War Against Common Sense.

It goes like this;

conservative: You need to go to college and make something of yourself.

liberal: I did and found out that climate change is real.

conservative: You're nothing but an elite thinking you know everything.

lol
Conservative Leaders Have the Power to Do This. Be Suspicious of Why They Don't.

That's why, if they were logically consistent, Republican businessmen would demand a degree comprising job-related subjects only. No required Liberal Arts courses, which are just a jobs program for useless nerdy professors anyway, even if they were not anti-Capitalist wackos.

Last edited:
It isn't about control. It is about dangerous inconsideration....oh, and I don't roam around airports. I know the place well enough to make a bee line for my gate.

What is pathetic is your insistence that you know there is some nefarious motivation behind wanting people to be safe.
Vaxxo Wackos Get Whacked

You deserve what Robert Stack did to the Jabberwocky types in Airplane!

This one demands a more genuine and sincere schizophrenia…
More comment on the not so master race Federal Lynching enforcement of their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for this Christian Nation obsessive - compulsive war crimes mental disorder to the extent of SCOTUS national religion with WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" fabricated Islam misnomers in that immaculate 9/11 patriot act conception with total disregard for Eisenhower's "Never Again".

RickWA

Snagglesooth
More comment on the not so master race Federal Lynching enforcement of their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for this Christian Nation obsessive - compulsive war crimes mental disorder to the extent of SCOTUS national religion with WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" fabricated Islam misnomers in that immaculate 9/11 patriot act conception with total disregard for Eisenhower's "Never Again".
Dangit, my post had humor. Sure would be nice if some of the shut-ins in these parts had a sense of humor.

Did you mean not so master race federal lynching fabricated immaculate Mary humor??
It's not funny so don't laugh, but they laugh anyway with that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate organized crime with multiple immaculate drug conceptions in their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception tautology continuing SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers diatribe for 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens; but as their suicidal Christiananlity pedophilia super egos reiterate it's "one nation under God with no equal justice under law".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's not funny so don't laugh, but they laugh anyway with that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate organized Crime with multiple immaculate drug conceptions in their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception tautology continuing SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers diatribe for 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens; but as their suicidal Christiananlity pedophilia super egos reiterate it's "one nation under God with no equal justice under law".
Tautology shmology is a logic bomb of apology...Jesus the Christ was twice as nice till daddy told him he existed thrice