• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If COVID-19 is soooooooooooooo bad why have no PJ'er's got it

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I haven't seen ONE PJ'er post they have COVID-19...……………….why
Tough to contract even the most communicable of diseases when one is a raving lunatic shut-in, tapping out hyper-political posts on a drool-slathered keyboard in a basement. :-/

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I leave the house and appears libs laughed before their chicks hatched

How'd he know!
I signed off earlier to eat dinner and watch a movie. When I came back, our favorite Liberal [Expletive Deleted] had a post for me. He said: Where you been, jack, got your ass handed to you and had to run away? These clowns live in a fantasy land of their own making.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I signed off earlier to eat dinner and watch a movie. When I came back, our favorite Liberal [Expletive Deleted] had a post for me. He said: Where you been, jack, got your ass handed to you and had to run away? These clowns live in a fantasy land of their own making.
Well, first time they've had opportunity to say they handed someone their ass without losing teeth.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My brother has it, and is (very) slowly recovering.
An acquaintance died from it on March 22nd.
Two friends mothers passed from it yesterday.
I've had 2 people I know pass, but, they already had many health issues, I don't trust what's cause until after autopsies.

Now libs making fun of John Prine dying!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, first time they've had opportunity to say they handed someone their ass without losing teeth.
I guess they tell themselves they handed someone his ass and, if they repeat it enough times, they soon start to believe it actually happened. Meanwhile they're walking around the house with both hands holding their own asses on their shoulders.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I've had 2 people I know pass, but, they already had many health issues, I don't trust what's cause until after autopsies.

Now libs making fun of John Prine dying!
I thought only liberals died of covid?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess they tell themselves they handed someone his ass and, if they repeat it enough times, they soon start to believe it actually happened. Meanwhile they're walking around the house with both hands holding their own asses on their shoulders.
They some mean mf'er's behind a monitor or cell phone screen...………..

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I thought only liberals died of covid?
That's not by design. It's just that Liberals tend to gather in big cities (to be closer to the free cheese and welfare money, and so not to be hassled for crapping on the sidewalks). Most Liberal cities and states are run by Liberal mayors and governors, the most incompetent morons on the planet, so they are never ready for emergencies.
Don't feel too bad, though. This plague could totally depopulate Austin, Texas and kill off half the population of Houston, San Antonio and Dallas.
Texas could be solid Red, politically for several generations.
AS for New York, Trump has worked so hard to help out its poor ignorant governor, that he, Trump, may carry the state in the November election.

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That's not by design. It's just that Liberals tend to gather in big cities (to be closer to the free cheese and welfare money, and so not to hassled for crapping on the sidewalks). Most Liberal cities and states are run by Liberal mayors and governors, the most incompetent morons on the planet, so they are never ready for emergencies.
Don't feel too bad, though. This plague could totally depopulate Austin, Texas and kill off half the population of Houston, San Antonio and Dallas.
Texas could be solid Red, politically for several generations.
AS for New York, Trump has worked so hard to help out its poor ignorant governor, that he, Trump, may carry the state in the November election.
Looking at Cuomo’s approval rating versus trump’s, I don’t think so. :)

You mean liberal shit holes like Tulsa and Jacksonville? Oh oops....

I can’t prove they are middle class or higher, hence why I said “I would guess...”. I have no idea. But you posted yours as fact and now can’t back it up.

It’s 60+ with other underlying conditions. But many people are dying of it from other demographics. The death toll is large on this one, sadly.

And as a nation we're running blind due to impotence in ramping up testing. Among other dickwad incapacities in the pursuit of austerity.

I haven't seen ONE PJ'er post they have COVID-19...……………….why
Some of us undoubtedly HAVE had it. But testing is being reserved for those with conforming symptoms. Those who present no symptoms, or asymmetric symptoms, are immune but can infect others.

This is how" herd immunity " works.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
How Convenient. :)
Hillary Clinton was double digits ahead of Trump, less than a week before the election, according to the Piss Stream Media.
So, like I said, Cuomo's approval rating vs Trump's doesn't mean a thing.
So keep on wishing and hoping and sucking on your thumb in your safe space.