• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If I "had to" wager a guess about who'll lead the charge this fall

IrishOne

Mayor
How about Bobby Jindal for veep? I wouldn't count out Ron Paul just yet, either. Republicans have done weirder things- like Palin.Or Santorum in Iowa...

Friday13

Governor
Romney-Rubio...then Dems could become "birthers". Rubio's parents didn't become citizens until 5 years after he was born...according to the current "birthers", that means he's not "natural born".

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
for the GOP I'd have to go with Mitt for Prez and either Bachman or Cain for VP. It would make sense considering the eggs they've laid recently. Whether a pair like that can beat Obama remains to be seen but with a woman and/or a minority rounding out the slate it's probablyas good as it will get.
Keep spoonfeeding yourself that bullshit; it'll sustain you until you see them carrying Obama's shit out of the White House. And it won't be Romney replacing him.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Horseshit; Palin did not hurt McCain in the election. McCain hurt McCain. If anything, Palin got him more votes than he would have gotten. McCain is a useless piece of shit, a Lib wannabe just like Mitt Romney. I guess it's appropriate for one pos to endorse another pos.

Bachmann would be the "kiss of death" much like Sarah Palin was for Mac!

Horseshit; Palin did not hurt McCain in the election. McCain hurt McCain. If anything, Palin got him more votes than he would have gotten. McCain is a useless piece of shit, a Lib wannabe just like Mitt Romney. I guess it's appropriate for one pos to endorse another pos.
stupid post about Sarah.

Yeah, I see Sarah getting the 3am call.... but, the rest of your comment... fair enough.