• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If I Were Advising President Trump

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I would immediately advise the Senate to accept Piglosi's scandalous Pork bill with every bit of dirty piece of shit pot full of graft and fraudulent featherbedding the Democrats have devised. I would advise the president to do that for the sake of the American people who are in desperate need of relief.

Once the bill has passed and has accomplished its initial purpose. The president should, by executive order, place a hold on the Piglosi addendum to the bill until January 20 2021. At that time Trump will be inaugurated and the Republicans will have taken back the House and held on to the Senate.
The Republican House will repeal the Piglosi addendum and the Senate will confirm it.
And the Democrats will have gotten exactly what they deserve.

I would immediately advise the Senate to accept Piglosi's scandalous Pork bill with every bit of dirty piece of shit pot full of graft and fraudulent featherbedding the Democrats have devised. I would advise the president to do that for the sake of the American people who are in desperate need of relief.

Once the bill has passed and has accomplished its initial purpose. The president should, by executive order, place a hold on the Piglosi addendum to the bill until January 20 2021. At that time Trump will be inaugurated and the Republicans will have taken back the House and held on to the Senate.
The Republican House will repeal the Piglosi addendum and the Senate will confirm it.
I'd love to see a constitutional amendment to allow line item vetoes

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The one thing that could possibly make Trump's presiduncy worse is taking advice from you.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The executive order is the closest thing we have to that. I would like the line item veto as long as it only applied when my political party is in office. I would not want a Democrat president to have it available to him/her/or it.
We have seen how Pelosi destroys economies (now the 2nd), and she will eff it up again even more. I say take the extra effort, get it right, and don't take chance. The left will eff up the economy to try and destroy Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump is the best president in history. He doesn't need advice. He's smarter than all the rest.

Edited
Smarter than all the rest of presidents? The best? So he freed millions of slaves in a long war? Nah. He saved our nation from a global depression? Nope. Led our country in a world war against dictators that had conquered most of Europe and Asia? Nah...

So exactly what did he do to claim that title? A tax cut. That was his only accomplishment, other than two appointments to the Supreme Court.

He's so freaking stupid he thinks George Washington won the revolution by attacking British airfields. He said his dad was born in Germany...do you know where your dad was born? He claimed his personal Vietnam was having sex during the 60s in New York...what a brave guy.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We have seen how Pelosi destroys economies (now the 2nd), and she will eff it up again even more. I say take the extra effort, get it right, and don't take chance. The left will eff up the economy to try and destroy Trump.
Bush and republicans are in complete control from 2001 to 2007...a recession starts in the summer of 2007 and you blame Pelosi.