• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Joe Biden is Elected

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So apparently you cannot openly admit you are fine with Joe Biden being senile and molesting women so you have to move to another topic ........that of other voters voting for Trump.

I look forward to mentioning it in future posts when you express your love and devotion to Lecherous Pervert Biden that you are fine with him since "Trump did it too".
not one parent coming forward to say their child was molested by Biden, three women say they were raped by Trump.

It is a known fact (and hope of the Democrat Party) that all Democrats will vote party line no matter who is running. Democrats here on Political Jack have expressed their eagerness to vote for Joe Biden. He's the one, even though he doesn't show any coherent thoughts on anything, he is often combative, he sniffs womens hair and touches their shoulders, and he calls people names out of the blue.

Okay. So say he gets elected and he is in high level talks with Putin or Boris or Kim.... and he calls them a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" or wants to go out back for a fist fight. We may say "Oh that's just how Old Joe is" . But those people with whom the safety and peace of the world lies.......... probably won't like being called dog-faced or a liar.

Have Democrats even thought this through?

Is your party so important that you will vote for a drug-addled dementia-ridden old man as your president?
You might say that Trump is worse, giving that as your excuse for voting for someone incompetent. But is that a good excuse? Or does it just show you to be as bereft of sense as the man you plan to vote for?

Think, Democrats.
Actually think.

Will you be proud of your vote for Biden if he calls Kim a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" and causes a nuke to fly our way because of it?
Joe will send Corn Pop in to deal with anyone who gets out of line.;)

Jen

Senator
not one parent coming forward to say their child was molested by Biden, three women say they were raped by Trump.
Yes.... yes..... I get it........you think Biden is fine..... every look on the faces of those girls in the picture ......was about anything but Biden. I have on record that you think Biden is fine and that anything he may have done to make those girls uncomfortable just "doesn't matter".

Don't worry. I won't forget.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It is a known fact (and hope of the Democrat Party) that all Democrats will vote party line no matter who is running. Democrats here on Political Jack have expressed their eagerness to vote for Joe Biden. He's the one, even though he doesn't show any coherent thoughts on anything, he is often combative, he sniffs womens hair and touches their shoulders, and he calls people names out of the blue.

Okay. So say he gets elected and he is in high level talks with Putin or Boris or Kim.... and he calls them a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" or wants to go out back for a fist fight. We may say "Oh that's just how Old Joe is" . But those people with whom the safety and peace of the world lies.......... probably won't like being called dog-faced or a liar.

Have Democrats even thought this through?

Is your party so important that you will vote for a drug-addled dementia-ridden old man as your president?
You might say that Trump is worse, giving that as your excuse for voting for someone incompetent. But is that a good excuse? Or does it just show you to be as bereft of sense as the man you plan to vote for?

Think, Democrats.
Actually think.

Will you be proud of your vote for Biden if he calls Kim a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" and causes a nuke to fly our way because of it?
I mean, none of this is really much different than we have now. Look at what trump says on Twitter. And the fights he picks. And I don’t think anybody can say he’s mentally stable and mean it, can they? If being completely honest with themselves?

it just seems to strange that cons don’t see it in their own guy, but seem som”outraged” when others do it. Very strange.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So apparently you cannot openly admit you are fine with Joe Biden being senile and molesting women so you have to move to another topic ........that of other voters voting for Trump.

I look forward to mentioning it in future posts when you express your love and devotion to Lecherous Pervert Biden that you are fine with him since "Trump did it too".
but trump did it too. Why the outrage in one case but not the other? Isn’t that hypocritical?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes.... yes..... I get it........you think Biden is fine..... every look on the faces of those girls in the picture ......was about anything but Biden. I have on record that you think Biden is fine and that anything he may have done to make those girls uncomfortable just "doesn't matter".

Don't worry. I won't forget.
yes. I get it. Trump is ok to rape, cheat and whore...kissing little girl on her head is evil.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What you call "molesting" children we have Trump on video doing to his daughter.

View attachment 52153
If that bothers you, I guess 'Moe Joe' kissing his granddaughter on the lips is OK

1590283180908.pngI have 3 granddaughters and I'd never kiss either on the LIPs and if I did I'd expect their Mom or Dad to knock my ass out of shoot me...…………...

Do you have grands MV?