• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Lake Powell goes down how will 5million+ charge their battery cars?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Great question, but the power grid isn't set up to handle everyone driving EV's. California or the rest of the U.S. If it came to E.V.'s only in the U.S., that would suck cuz I could buy a Kia soul for 18,000 usd or a EV starting around 39,000 usd. Basically rich folk will unaffected but the poor will suffer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Great question, but the power grid isn't set up to handle everyone driving EV's. California or the rest of the U.S. If it came to E.V.'s only in the U.S., that would suck cuz I could buy a Kia soul for 18,000 usd or a EV starting around 39,000 usd. Basically rich folk will unaffected but the poor will suffer.
evidently EV buyers will also need a generator and trailer hitch

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
evidently EV buyers will also need a generator and trailer hitch
Great Idea for those who feel that we should be EV only and want to have a 1000 mile journey not take 5 days but one...A gas powered generator to keep the car from having to stop four 6 hours every two hundred miles.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Great Idea for those who feel that we should be EV only and want to have a 1000 mile journey not take 5 days but one...A gas powered generator to keep the car from having to stop four 6 hours every two hundred miles.
Yep

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
boy you two are the kiNgs of mis-information and the best thing - you pat each other on the back for it LMFAO
  • Mercedes-Benz's new electric car went 422 miles on a full charge, according to Edmunds.
  • The EQS 450+ demolished its EPA-estimated range by 72 miles.
  • The best Tesla, the Model S sedan, can drive 405 miles on a charge, according to the EPA.
Now, people like you have to stop and pottie about every 2-3 hours so is there really a problem?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
boy you two are the kiNgs of mis-information and the best thing - you pat each other on the back for it LMFAO
  • Mercedes-Benz's new electric car went 422 miles on a full charge, according to Edmunds.
  • The EQS 450+ demolished its EPA-estimated range by 72 miles.
  • The best Tesla, the Model S sedan, can drive 405 miles on a charge, according to the EPA.
Now, people like you have to stop and pottie about every 2-3 hours so is there really a problem?
WTF does that have to do with Lake Powell and not capable of making electricity? Neither can go 1 mile if not charged.

Your :3 businesses" must not be doing very well if you can be here posting BS w/no content to topic!

Since you want to derail

1649990564472.png
go milk

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I guess the GOP's push to ignore climate change is turning out just as Gore warned them 30 yrs ago.

Now we have another issue where right wing is at the root of it, and also the biggest complainers about the outcome they're responsible for.

I liked it better when you guys only caused the economy to collapse, and not both the economy and the environment.

I guess you suicidal right wing radicals won't be satisfied unless you take all of us with you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
WTF does that have to do with Lake Powell and not capable of making electricity? Neither can go 1 mile if not charged.

Your :3 businesses" must not be doing very well if you can be here posting BS w/no content to topic!

Since you want to derail

View attachment 69937
go milk
YEAH YOU GOT IT, 3-4 posts a day and once again my business are failing - so how are things at the only in your mind, lie filled fantasy farm going? Just how many are there farming that "10,000 acres " now

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
YEAH YOU GOT IT, 3-4 posts a day and once again my business are failing - so how are things at the only in your mind, lie filled fantasy farm going? Just how many are there farming that "10,000 acres " now
There's a member here that can prove you're lying of farm is only in my mind and again we've lost over a 1000 acres due to kids sell as soon as their parents die

GOT WATER

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There's a member here that can prove you're lying of farm is only in my mind and again we've lost over a 1000 acres due to kids sell as soon as their parents die

GOT WATER
ok do you see how bad you made yourself look here , others do

So I post this statement and you constantly bash me for lying and there being no farm no military service , no 3 business's yet you post the same statement and it is a golden truth ! lmao at how big a hypocrite your really are !

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What a dumb comment on drought conditions in the west......caused by CLIMATE CHANGE.
Fossil fuels brought on climate change, but instead of addressing the water shortage, you whine about EVs. Get it in your head, EVs will help us mitigate the effects of climate change.
And stop saying you're not a Republican when all you do is repeat their anti-science talking points.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
What a dumb comment on drought conditions in the west......caused by CLIMATE CHANGE.
Fossil fuels brought on climate change, but instead of addressing the water shortage, you whine about EVs. Get it in your head, EVs will help us mitigate the effects of climate change.
And stop saying you're not a Republican when all you do is repeat their anti-science talking points.
Dumb comments are the norm c'mon you knew that ! It is like debating the Wizard of Oz, it is all an illusion, just trying to keep the lies straight is a monumental task - we have went from 10,000 acres to now 8.50 acres LMAO - WITH HELP !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

GOT WATER
You posted 8.5 acres - that is sure a long azz way from 10,000 acres LMFAO - So funny how the amount of land keeps dropping as you can't keep the fantasy farm straight in your head, so this poster - did you drive him the 4 hours to see 1/2 of the fantasy farm ?

we're planting 8.500 acres and losing acres every year...................you're scared to say where you live, but, here in rural NC we trying to keep it rural.........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You posted 8.5 acres - that is sure a long azz way from 10,000 acres LMFAO - So funny how the amount of land keeps dropping as you can't keep the fantasy farm straight in your head, so this poster - did you drive him the 4 hours to see 1/2 of the fantasy farm ?

we're planting 8.500 acres and losing acres every year...................you're scared to say where you live, but, here in rural NC we trying to keep it rural.........
8,500 and you will probably do as other kids after parents die

SELL IT