• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Men are so Privileged, How is this Possible...

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Homeless population is 70% male
Prison population is 90% male
Suicide counts are 75% male
Work death fatalities are 93% male
War deaths are 98% male
Homicide Victims are 75% male
Men are 2.5 times more likely to be sexually assaulted in an institutional setting
Men get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as women
Men are discriminated against when trying to achieve custody or ratio of care with kids.

The list goes on.

If we're going to follow the leftist cries of equality of outcome... then shouldn't leftists be stepping up to

1. Call out prisons to stop being so sexist towards men and equal out the prison population
2. Support men in their psychological turmoils so suicide numbers equal out
3. Call for women to take their fair share of the dangerous jobs that kill men to equal things out
4. Call for women to take the front lines in war so war fatalities equal out
5. Make hashtags of the anti-male homicide rates to equal out homicide numbers
6. Call for longer prison sentences for women to equal things out.
7. Protest the anti-male child custody system to make it equal
8. Demonize society for oppressing males into homelessness.

?????

Let's do it leftists! Equality.... right?

EatTheRich

President
More men in prisons, more men killed in homicides, more men killed in wars because more men are getting jobs as soldiers and other forms of goons and thugs.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
More men in prisons, more men killed in homicides, more men killed in wars because more men are getting jobs as soldiers and other forms of goons and thugs.
Exactly.

That's called being intelligent.

However, leftist feminists (and race pimps) don't do that. They don't look at why there are discrepancies.. they ignore them, only looking at vague non-contextual numbers to exploit or "prove" an injustice. They do this amidst perfectly logical reasons and a multitude of detailed facts to prove why there isn't one.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
And men are more often perpetrators of crimes and assaults on men. Seems men should take some personal responsibility for men's behavior.
Definitely. Men should stop listening to the American feminist post-modern societal demands that they are inherently evil and responsible for all the horrible things in life. Men need to realize that they are important and have value. A society filled with strong men is a good thing, likewise with women. Sadly, feminists and the left don't want strong men. They view strong confident men as being beacons of "toxic masculinity", perpetuating a mythical patriarchy that supposedly wants to enslave women. It's a very odd religion.

BobbyT

Governor
Definitely. Men should stop listening to the American feminist post-modern societal demands that they are inherently evil and responsible for all the horrible things in life. Men need to realize that they are important and have value. A society filled with strong men is a good thing, likewise with women. Sadly, feminists and the left don't want strong men. They view strong confident men as being beacons of "toxic masculinity", perpetuating a mythical patriarchy that supposedly wants to enslave women. It's a very odd religion.
Strong men and toxic masculinity are not the same thing. This thread is just another example of whining courtesy of Our Lady of Perpetual Persecution.

EatTheRich

President
Exactly.

That's called being intelligent.

However, leftist feminists (and race pimps) don't do that. They don't look at why there are discrepancies.. they ignore them, only looking at vague non-contextual numbers to exploit or "prove" an injustice. They do this amidst perfectly logical reasons and a multitude of detailed facts to prove why there isn't one.
Except that all the arguments purporting to explain why women and oppressed races aren’t discriminated against are premised on racist and sexist assumptions about how society should be organized.

freyasman

Senator
TV programming, public school indoctrination and media propaganda is pretty [Unwelcome language removed] effective, ain't it?

The fact that there are even some few people who really believe that men are "privileged" seems to prove that beyond all doubt. That even more people are unwilling to call these people out for spreading that bullshit is just further evidence, IMO.

(I don't believe the majority of these folks who say this shit actually believe it..... they are just trying to mindfuck what they see as their "opposition", IMO. They're just taking advantage of the gullible to improve their own positions.)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Except that all the arguments purporting to explain why women and oppressed races aren’t discriminated against are premised on racist and sexist assumptions about how society should be organized.
"sexist"...…………….would that be when the female learns last night her date was butt forking a male?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Those that take Freedom for granted usually do...………….
I got off the plane at LAX at the end of my second tour in "Nam and some [Unwelcome language removed] called me a baby killer and actually did spit on me, I was in uniform at the time

I hit the nasty little Swell Old Beach so hard he was literally spitting teeth before he hit the ground, didn't even have to think about it, kind of an instantaneous reaction i guess.

Next thing I knew I had a big burly LA cop on each arm hustling me out of the terminal. Siit! I figured my first day home was going to be in the cooler. They set me down and asked if I was OK and I said yes, the lead cop said "Nice right cross, now get the hell out of here" I got quickly, as I left he said Semper Fi jarhead.

I feel the same way today and I'm damned glad I never meet any of the "Interesting" people I meet in the internet as I'm sure there'd be a few bent beaks and loos teeth.

Of course I've long ago discovered that the internet protects these useless geeks with distance and anonymity and the'd never open their yaps to someone in person like they do in here.

Probably a good thing for me I guess.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I got off the plane at LAX at the end of my second tour in "Nam and some [Unwelcome language removed] called me a baby killer and actually did spit on me, I was in uniform at the time

I hit the nasty little Swell Old Beach so hard he was literally spitting teeth before he hit the ground, didn't even have to think about it, kind of an instantaneous reaction i guess.

Next thing I knew I had a big burly LA cop on each arm hustling me out of the terminal. Siit! I figured my first day home was going to be in the cooler. They set me down and asked if I was OK and I said yes, the lead cop said "Nice right cross, now get the hell out of here" I got quickly, as I left he said Semper Fi jarhead.

I feel the same way today and I'm damned glad I never meet any of the "Interesting" people I meet in the internet as I'm sure there'd be a few bent beaks and loos teeth.

Of course I've long ago discovered that the internet protects these useless geeks with distance and anonymity and the'd never open their yaps to someone in person like they do in here.

Yep and when they insult us and we fire back they delete us...……………..these buttercups know they safe are behind their monitor and of course don't have the balls to say it to our face...…………….so be it...…….there's no way I'm not firing back at the spitting punks. I didn't have to enlist, I enlisted because I love my country and Freedom....................

Jack4freedom

Governor
Homeless population is 70% male
Prison population is 90% male
Suicide counts are 75% male
Work death fatalities are 93% male
War deaths are 98% male
Homicide Victims are 75% male
Men are 2.5 times more likely to be sexually assaulted in an institutional setting
Men get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as women
Men are discriminated against when trying to achieve custody or ratio of care with kids.

The list goes on.

If we're going to follow the leftist cries of equality of outcome... then shouldn't leftists be stepping up to

1. Call out prisons to stop being so sexist towards men and equal out the prison population
2. Support men in their psychological turmoils so suicide numbers equal out
3. Call for women to take their fair share of the dangerous jobs that kill men to equal things out
4. Call for women to take the front lines in war so war fatalities equal out
5. Make hashtags of the anti-male homicide rates to equal out homicide numbers
6. Call for longer prison sentences for women to equal things out.
7. Protest the anti-male child custody system to make it equal
8. Demonize society for oppressing males into homelessness.

?????

Let's do it leftists! Equality.... right?
Your boy is in charge. Hold his feet to the fire.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep and when they insult us and we fire back they delete us...……………..these buttercups know they safe are behind their monitor and of course don't have the balls to say it to our face...…………….so be it...…….there's no way I'm not firing back at the spitting punks. I didn't have to enlist, I enlisted because I love my country and Freedom....................
Nobody ever spit on me without getting a fist full of knuckles either.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

My name is RickWA and I approve this message.