• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Men are so Privileged, How is this Possible...

freyasman

Senator
What was this hissyfit about?

".... but a family court judge who sends a bunch of cops (male ones) after other men because we haven't paid some court-ordered extortion is a different thing."
I can see what has been happening around me, even if I have been lucky enough to avoid a lot of it.

I can see what has been happening around me, even if I have been lucky enough to avoid a lot of it.
"I could have made a phone call or two and borrowed the money. But I am done being bullied for being a man. "

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, give the man a light.

If I take the money, I do the work. It's why I won't go into domestic law enforcement; I ain't going to fvck with my own people.
Just because my employer was dishonorable, doesn't mean I was.
You took the money, you did the dirt, the Nuremberg defense is bullshit. Besides, you've already said you'll take the money and do wtfever. Appreciate the candor.

More men in prisons, more men killed in homicides, more men killed in wars because more men are getting jobs as soldiers and other forms of goons and thugs.
But that is essentially why they say black men (minorities in general) are in prison more than whites. Are you agreeing with that vein of reasoning then?

And black men are more often perpetrators of crimes and assaults on black men. Seems black men should take some personal responsibility for black men's behavior.
That's what minority men are told all the time (see above quote). Why is it okay when essentially the same vein of reasoning is used to shame minority men just as you did all men, after all the stats for minority men for negative behavioral traits is outsized too? ha ha

Last edited:
Definitely. Men should stop listening to the American feminist post-modern societal demands that they are inherently evil and responsible for all the horrible things in life. Men need to realize that they are important and have value. A society filled with strong men is a good thing, likewise with women. Sadly, feminists and the left don't want strong men. They view strong confident men as being beacons of "toxic masculinity", perpetuating a mythical patriarchy that supposedly wants to enslave women. It's a very odd religion.
And when they are white European women who have emasculated the European male they then seek to aid and abet the invasion of military aged muslim males who behave worse than the European males they just finished gelding. ha ha

TV programming, public school indoctrination and media propaganda is pretty [Unwelcome language removed] effective, ain't it?

The fact that there are even some few people who really believe that men are "privileged" seems to prove that beyond all doubt. That even more people are unwilling to call these people out for spreading that bullshit is just further evidence, IMO.

(I don't believe the majority of these folks who say this shit actually believe it..... they are just trying to mindfuck what they see as their "opposition", IMO. They're just taking advantage of the gullible to improve their own positions.)
Preach it to the leftist misandrists.