• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Pres. Biden has done a good job:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Then there should be a large gain in seats in the House and Senate. If there are no gains for lefty in Congress then Biden hasn't done well at all. What are your expectations?
Historically, that's not how it works in midterms. In 2018 Dems had a net gain of 41 House seats and won a majority and Repubs had a net gain of 2 Senate seats and retained a majority. I don't have any expectations for Nov. 2022. If you look at the Senate seats up for re-election, it's quite possible we could see Repub gains in the House and Dem gains in the Senate.

TBLee

Governor
Historically, that's not how it works in midterms. In 2018 Dems had a net gain of 41 House seats and won a majority and Repubs had a net gain of 2 Senate seats and retained a majority. I don't have any expectations for Nov. 2022. If you look at the Senate seats up for re-election, it's quite possible we could see Repub gains in the House and Dem gains in the Senate.
I think you should go with that. But, I will say keep an open mind. I truly believe this could be a blow out. My conversations with both Dems and Republicans lead me to believe, that we need change. THIS is not working….

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
See first midterm for Clinton and Obama. It proves my point, and I don't think Pres. Biden's first term will be any different except Clinton and Obama were not called worst President in 100 years like Pres. Biden.