• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If someone calls you a Nazi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakeName

Governor
Not stopping them? Democrats APPROVED the bill overwhelmingly. Bill Clinton signed it into law. Talking about personal responsibility......post 120 calls. You have failed to answer.

By the way, there was nothing wrong with the law. But Dems whining about it and pointing fingers is the utmost hypocrisy. It became law because of them.
The bigger responsibility for it becoming law, of course, lies with the party who authored it and pushed it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now for some facts. The Gramm-Leach-Bliley act was approved by Democrats overwhelmingly 38-7 in the Senate and 155-51 in the House. It was signed into law by Bill Clinton. Democrats held control of the House and WH at the time. They could have stopped the bill dead in its tracks. Instead, they passed it......and passed it overwhelmingly. You think that if you lie and try to suggest Democrats are not responsible for this bill becoming law that people will believe it. Hilarious.
republicans contolled the house...nice try. Republicans wrote the bill.

Mick

The Right is always right
The bigger responsibility for it becoming law, of course, lies with the party who authored it and pushed it.
And the party (and its cult adherents) who was in complete control in stopping the bill is in no position to criticize its passage. Democrats cannot eagerly support its passage by helping it sail through the House and Senate and then watch their own President ink on the bottom line and then bitch. Once again you lost.

FakeName

Governor
And the party (and its cult adherents) who was in complete control in stopping the bill is in no position to criticize its passage. Democrats cannot eagerly support its passage by helping it sail through the House and Senate and then watch their own President ink on the bottom line and then bitch. Once again you lost.
Right, it is the democrats job to keep Republicans from f'ing up the country and in that case they failed to stop them, good point.

Mick

Right, it is the democrats job to keep Republicans from f'ing up the country and in that case they failed to stop them, good point.
Democrats always fail America with their policies. Passing a bill they could have stopped and bitching about it are another example. They are fools. Thank you for admitting it.

Mick

Talking in circles doesn't lead anywhere. The facts are established, and they are very stubborn things.
Yes, they are. That's why you keep running away from post 120. Antifa and black lies matter are left wing terror groups. SPLC and ADL are left wing hate groups.....propaganda arms of the Dem party. Face it, you lost.

:D

FakeName

Governor
Democrats always fail America with their policies. Passing a bill they could have stopped and bitching about it are another example. They are fools. Thank you for admitting it.
Democrats only fail America when they fail to prevent Republicans from passing disastrous bills.

FakeName

Governor
Democrats passed the bill. Yet you complain? That's like speeding and then blaming the cop for it. But not taking accountability for your crime waves is what Dems excel at......
Blaming dems for a bill authored by three Republicans and championed by the republican party, because they didn't stop them, is just funny.

FakeName

Governor
Yes, they are. That's why you keep running away from post 120. Antifa and black lies matter are left wing terror groups. SPLC and ADL are left wing hate groups.....propaganda arms of the Dem party. Face it, you lost.

:D
Utter nonsense. I have provided you the facts. You disagree, fine. But spinning in circles like an Orwellian top doesn't help your point in the slightst.

Mick

Blaming dems for a bill authored by three Republicans and championed by the republican party, because they didn't stop them, is just funny.
I'm blaming Dems for bitching about a bill they willingly passed. I'm not complaining about the bill. I'm calling your ilk out. And you hate that. Facts always matter.

Mick

Utter nonsense. I have provided you the facts. You disagree, fine. But spinning in circles like an Orwellian top doesn't help your point in the slightst.
Facts in post 120 don't change. You can't justify the scenarios presented so just run away and pretend they don't exist. As long as you keep dodging you've lost here. Deal with it.

Mick

Here are the facts.

The instances cited in post 120 that the ADL called terrorism are not terrorism.
Things like the shooting of whites for being white which was cited is terrorism. Or the shooting of white cops in a targeted racial attack is terrorism. The ADL ignored these. The ADL is a racist hate propaganda arm of the Dem party. Facts matter.

Dems willingly passed a bill they could have stopped. Not only did they NOT stop it they eagerly helped its passage. Therefore, they cannot bitch about its passage or blame anyone else. Facts matter.

Game. Set. Match. It's over, fake.

FakeName

Governor
I'm blaming Dems for bitching about a bill they willingly passed. I'm not complaining about the bill. I'm calling your ilk out. And you hate that. Facts always matter.
Yes facts always matter.

It was a Republican bill. Just a fact. But you are correct, in that case democrats failed Anerica by trying to be bipartisan instead of stopping Republicans in their tracks

FakeName

Governor
Here are the facts.

The instances cited in post 120 that the ADL called terrorism are not terrorism.
Things like the shooting of whites for being white which was cited is terrorism. Or the shooting of white cops in a targeted racial attack is terrorism. The ADL ignored these. The ADL is a racist hate propaganda arm of the Dem party. Facts matter.

Dems willingly passed a bill they could have stopped. Not only did they NOT stop it they eagerly helped its passage. Therefore, they cannot bitch about its passage or blame anyone else. Facts matter.

Game. Set. Match. It's over, fake.

Mick

Yes facts always matter.

It was a Republican bill. Just a fact. But you are correct, in that case democrats failed Anerica by trying to be bipartisan instead of stopping Republicans in their tracks
It doesn't matter whose bill it was. Republicans aren't the ones bitching. Dems eagerly passed it and then bitched. Still having difficulty with that simple concept? You think its wrong then blame your leaders. Do you have a purpose here other than to simply troll at this point?

@PhilFish You see the trolling and flaming? No legitimate point at all.

Mick

Repeating what you just posted when it's already been thoroughly debunked doesn't help your case. Fact it, you've lost. You provided your source, I tackled it. You couldn't respond. That's a TKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.