• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If the left is losing the youth vote...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Colorforms

Senator

Would that show up in the mid-term polling? My guess is that the kids aren't being reached by the pollsters. I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to find out...
I always enjoy reading the comments under the story. Usually that is where you find out why she got booed.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Would that show up in the mid-term polling? My guess is that the kids aren't being reached by the pollsters. I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to find out...
Once again, CNN is worried:

Young progressives warn that Democrats could have a youth voter problem in 2022

Democrats could have a youth voter problem in 2022, young progressives warn - CNNPolitics

A lot of folks jumping ship apparently...

Zam-Zam

Senator
CNN sees trouble everywhere:

It’s not just Latinos and younger voters. Democrats are slipping among Black voters too.

It's not just Latinos and younger voters. Democrats are slipping among Black voters too. | CNN Politics

Biden isn't helping:

Biden losing popularity with young voters, poll shows

Biden losing popularity with young voters, poll shows (msn.com)

I imagine outwardly the Dems will brush this off as an anomaly...Inwardly, they are likely, at a minimum, concerned.

It's all good.

CNN sees trouble everywhere:

It’s not just Latinos and younger voters. Democrats are slipping among Black voters too.

It's not just Latinos and younger voters. Democrats are slipping among Black voters too. | CNN Politics

Biden isn't helping:

Biden losing popularity with young voters, poll shows

Biden losing popularity with young voters, poll shows (msn.com)

I imagine outwardly the Dems will brush this off as an anomaly...Inwardly, they are likely, at a minimum, concerned.

It's all good.
Where is the support going?

My guess is that some may stay home and not vote. Some may vote for third party candidates. Some may vote Republican.

That's my theory...What's yours?
Most will vote to for something to the left of democratic party.

CNN is really trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Most will vote to for something to the left of democratic party.

CNN is really trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
As in third party candidates, as i said.

Third party candidates are rarely relevant on election day, other than to deprive one party or the other (in this case the Democrats) of some much-needed support.

It's all good.