• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If the president showed leadership AND 100,000+ died

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fair enough, the threat of secret-police dictatorship as in China is a bigger threat than the disease itself. I was referring to their public health measures but my rhetoric got a bit overblown.
their efforts dwarf all other nations as relates covid.. they forestalled the spread of covid in what we would consider a third world populace (by that i mean live market, street stall, agrarian, etc)... and they kept c19 to a 90k loss... thats unheard of.. and even a cursory glance informs us that their citizens take it seriously...

here... we're essentially idiots relative to their effort...

excalibur

Mayor
Im aware of the talking point. But I heard him speak all by himself through this pandemic. Masks and social distancing bad, a drug that doesn't work and drinking bleach good. He earned every bit of those ratings.

Fauci recommended against masks until he decided to virtue signal a few months later.

No one ever said to drink bleach. Put that Clorox down!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Fauci recommended against masks until he decided to virtue signal a few months later.

HCQ: https://indianewengland.com/2020/05/india-to-continue-using-hcq-as-prophylaxis-for-covid-indian-council-of-medical-research/]India to continue using HCQ as prophylaxis for COVID: Indian Council of Medical Research[/url]

No one ever said to drink bleach. Put that Clorox down!
oh, is there a better way to get disinfectant into your body like the retard president suggested? LMAO

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, those blue state governors should have done something about international travelers coming into their states...right Mick?

They should have come out in January...right after they were given access to the PDB's that Trump gets, and said "This is a problem...stay home, wear masks, practice safe distancing" and started buying up PPE like crazy...even competing with other states...and then they could have invoked the emergency laws to force manufacturers in other states to produce more PPE...

The race to be named dumbest right winger is still on...and you're a contender.
So if Trump's response was so awful (because he is a, you know, right winger), why did none of the left wing governments in Europe do a better job than he did? Seriously, I don't even think you are trying at this point. Your TDS has put you around the bend and you can't even think straight any more.

EatTheRich

President
So if Trump's response was so awful (because he is a, you know, right winger), why did none of the left wing governments in Europe do a better job than he did? Seriously, I don't even think you are trying at this point. Your TDS has put you around the bend and you can't even think straight any more.
Many did a better job. Hence the lower death rates.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you are now of the opinion that Trump didn't do any better than the left wing government of Italy? Got it...

Trump's actions sucked not because he's a right winger...it is because he's incompetent.
He told us there was no problem...there's only one patient...um, no there's 15...er, ah...never mind...it is China's fault.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you are now of the opinion that Trump didn't do any better than the left wing government of Italy? Got it...

Trump's actions sucked not because he's a right winger...it is because he's incompetent.
He told us there was no problem...there's only one patient...um, no there's 15...er, ah...never mind...it is China's fault.
I think I have figured out your problem - you judge people only by what they say and not what they do. That really does explain pretty much everything about your views on politics.

So, what, like you never heard the age old adage - you can tell a politician is lying because his (her) lips are moving?