• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If the SC overturns Roe.. we'll see the full scope and scale of leftist destruction and violence.

Spamature

President
Time will tell..
I don't think there is an "if" about it.

If so, the full scope of violence and destruction on the left so far is calling the cops on yourself and then turning yourself in to law enforcement.

Not exactly the mass shooting rampages we see on the right, eh ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think there is an "if" about it.

If so, the full scope of violence and destruction on the left so far is calling the cops on yourself and then turning yourself in to law enforcement.

Not exactly the mass shooting rampages we see on the right, eh ?
Oh. Doesn't include burning down swaths of cities, rioting and stealing store loads of stuff?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone that would take the side of a party that is 'hell' bent on defending. and pushing their beliefs on America isn't anyone that I respect.
So..let's test it.

Is the belief that all guns are bad, and gun owners the problem...one that you respect..or no.

Is your respect or disrespect directed at one party or all parties?

Spamature

President
Oh. Doesn't include burning down swaths of cities, rioting and stealing store loads of stuff?
No over abortion, no.

Those riots were about the culminated anger and frustration at the of hundreds of years of abuse suffered by Black Americans.

But that's something the right is okay with as long as nobody talks or teaches anyone about it.

write on

Senator
So..let's test it.

Is the belief that all guns are bad, and gun owners the problem...one that you respect..or no.

Is your respect or disrespect directed at one party or all parties?
Did you miss the fact that I'm a gun owner?

Maybe you should take that into consideration.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No over abortion, no.

Those riots were about the culminated anger and frustration at the of hundreds of years of abuse suffered by Black Americans.

But that's something the right is okay with as long as nobody talks or teaches anyone about it.
Odd stuff. Those riots were violence visited upon fellow citizens and neighbors none of whom had anything to do with the sins of our past. None.

I wouldn't know. Though is it like teaching about the sins of generational poverty and the engendering of perennial dependency and victim hood?