• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If the SC overturns Roe.. we'll see the full scope and scale of leftist destruction and violence.

write on

Senator
When was rioting for civil rights an attempt at a coup?

The longer this plays out, the worse it looks for the ignorant.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Time will tell..
Id like to know what you mean by "full scope" so we can look at what happens vs what you predicted.

Here is what I predict will happen if Roe is sent back to the states. You'll likely see a lot of demonstrations in our larger cities and some opportunistic looting. I think in 30+ states, you'll likely see nothing that would make the local papers. So again, "full scope" is a subjective term.

As a precaution based on the BLM riots in 2020, the municipalities should not issue any permits that extend past sundown (6PM just to name a time). Candlelight vigils should not be permitted.

I really do hope that any looting that is done is met with seriously harsh jail sentences--6 months minimum and up from there. Nothing about Roe being overturned should make you think you're entitled to a television or laptop.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now you do.

Do you have a different perspective now?

Wingers have re-defined what a liberal is.

Has anyone asked themselves 'why'?
No. Same question

No different than liberals catchalling all on the right as wingers . Right?

Spamature

President
Odd stuff. Those riots were violence visited upon fellow citizens and neighbors none of whom had anything to do with the sins of our past. None.

I wouldn't know. Though is it like teaching about the sins of generational poverty and the engendering of perennial dependency and victim hood?
We all live in that sin.
It never went away.
It's our nation's birth defect.

You know, you just don't care.
Because it's easier to blame the victims.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Time will tell..
Leftist destruction and violence…..Gag me with a spoon Phil…You’re in bed with Make Speed, Goddo, Sicko, Reas10 and the rest of the whacko nuts on this board. Violence and destruction is the work of insane criminal imbeciles. No matter what side of any issue these mentally Ill criminals side with, they are all in the same boat in my book. That includes idiots that burn down businesses and assault people protesting police brutality and discrimination, morons that harass women at clinics or shoot doctors, Trumpy punks who attacked the Capitol and threatened election officials, idiots camped out in front of Supreme Court Justices….Criminal idiots and all should be arrested wherever they show their faces.

Time will tell..
The Draft that was leaked obviously inidcates that they are going to send the Abortion issue back to the States to decide for themselves.

What if it doesn't? What if this obvious intimidation attempt (including one guy who showed up to kill a Judge) worked.

It would be a terrible sign for the country if the threat of violence silenced our courts.

Who wants to tell good old Jack that his party.....

" Violence and destruction is the work of insane criminal imbeciles. No matter what side of any issue these mentally Ill criminals side with, they are all in the same boat in my book."

Bailed a number of these people out of jail so they could go out and do it again the next night....... I mean....it's enough to "gag one with a spoon".... if you were a 12 year old girl from 1985....

Leftist destruction and violence…..Gag me with a spoon Phil…You’re in bed with Make Speed, Goddo, Sicko, Reas10 and the rest of the whacko nuts on this board. Violence and destruction is the work of insane criminal imbeciles. No matter what side of any issue these mentally Ill criminals side with, they are all in the same boat in my book. That includes idiots that burn down businesses and assault people protesting police brutality and discrimination, morons that harass women at clinics or shoot doctors, Trumpy punks who attacked the Capitol and threatened election officials, idiots camped out in front of Supreme Court Justices….Criminal idiots and all should be arrested wherever they show their faces.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Who wants to tell good old Jack that his party.....

" Violence and destruction is the work of insane criminal imbeciles. No matter what side of any issue these mentally Ill criminals side with, they are all in the same boat in my book."

Bailed a number of these people out of jail so they could go out and do it again the next night....... I mean....it's enough to "gag one with a spoon".... if you were a 12 year old girl from 1985....
I have no problem with bailing out people who were arrested for curfew violations.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We all live in that sin.
It never went away.
It's our nation's birth defect.

You know, you just don't care.
Because it's easier to blame the victims.
Nah. Not at all.

It was. But those who countenanced it are long gone.

And no. Don't be a coward. Nobody blamed the victims.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ah. I see. So you'll stand alongside me and no longer distinguish? Or will we continue to point fingers? Cause you're right... criminals are criminals. All of em.

I have no problem with bailing out people who were arrested for curfew violations.
In other words when Joe Biden voters burn down a city block it's ok, anyone not doing the bidding of the Regime is excused, bailed out so they may continue....

Everyone else is a......the work of insane criminal imbeciles...

Got it.

Spamature

President
Nah. Not at all.

It was. But those who countenanced it are long gone.

And no. Don't be a coward. Nobody blamed the victims.
Like shit, they are.
This birth defect did go away on its own, and it never will.
That is just the lie you like to tell yourself.
Because pretending the problem will go away with age is easy.

Go ahead with the fantasy if it provides you comfort.

Just because they got away with the state's right shit for black voting rights.
Don't think White women are a minority available for your abuse.
The Blacks could do it. But White women aren't a smaller minority group set up for abuse by the majority, because they are the majority of that majority.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Like shit, they are.
This birth defect did go away on its own, and it never will.
That is just the lie you like to tell yourself.
Because pretending the problem will go away with age is easy.

Go ahead with the fantasy if it provides you comfort.

Just because they got away with the state's right shit for black voting rights.
Don't think White women are a minority available for your abuse.
The Blacks could do it. But White women aren't a smaller minority group set up for abuse by the majority, because they are the majority of that majority.
I didn't say the problem went away.

Whoseabuse?

Spamature

President
I didn't say the problem went away.

Whoseabuse?
Those who set up systemic abuse for others.
Who would you generally say has that control ?

Anyway, you were right about violence at protest on the left.
Officer running for state Senate drops out after punching opponent

A Providence police officer who was running for state office as a Republican dropped out of the race on Saturday amid a criminal investigation for allegedly punching his Democratic opponent in the face during an abortion protest.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those who set up systemic abuse for others.
Who would you generally say has that control ?

Anyway, you were right about violence at protest on the left.
Officer running for state Senate drops out after punching opponent

A Providence police officer who was running for state office as a Republican dropped out of the race on Saturday amid a criminal investigation for allegedly punching his Democratic opponent in the face during an abortion protest.

That wasn't wise. Good thing he dropped out doesn't deserve to hold any sort of office.

As an aside was this guy punching somebody the only thing that happened in this country after the supreme Court decision?

And when you say systemic abuse, were you referring to engendered generational poverty that's foisted on minorities by the left, or did you mean something else? Please elaborate

write on

Senator
Yep, the anti gun Leftist are trying to overthrow the government. o_O

The idiocy of the right wing continues to astonish me.