• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If the SC overturns Roe.. we'll see the full scope and scale of leftist destruction and violence.

Spamature

President
That wasn't wise. Good thing he dropped out doesn't deserve to hold any sort of office.

As an aside was this guy punching somebody the only thing that happened in this country after the supreme Court decision?

And when you say systemic abuse, were you referring to engendered generational poverty that's foisted on minorities by the left, or did you mean something else? Please elaborate
Generational poverty has been forced on the bottom half of the population of this country by Republican policies. You would like to think it's just black people. Reparation for slavery are estimated at $16 trillion.

In the last 30 right wing policies have robbed a generation of 3x time that amount just since the 70's, and that being conservative in the shift of income and assets to the top 10% and it even worse when you look at just the 1%.
White\Universal reparations are in order by any honest estimate.

I was talking specifically about women.
As I posted the blow on Black was struck with voting right about a decade ago.
You got the women this week.
You'll be on to the gays in no time.

While all this time they are picking pockets and letting the unacknowledged struggle for the leftovers are the real unspoken rift between us.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Generational poverty has been forced on the bottom half of the population of this country by Republican policies. You would like to think it's just black people. Reparation for slavery are estimated at $16 trillion.

In the last 30 right wing policies have robbed a generation of 3x time that amount just since the 70's, and that being conservative in the shift of income and assets to the top 10% and it even worse when you look at just the 1%.

While all this time they are picking pockets and letting the unacknowledged struggle for the leftovers are the real unspoken rift between us.
No. No reparations of any kind or owed anyone. What's owed is a removal of the policies and the strictures and the demeaning approach to all things the leftist bleats to incite and inflame.

You're directing your ire at the wrong person. I'm pro-abortion. I have absolutely nothing against anyone's choice of lifestyle. Im For Elevating everyone..not keeping minorities impoverished and forever scared of a boogie man that doesn't exist.

That's the leftist schtick. No one elses

Spamature

President
No. No reparations of any kind or owed anyone. What's owed is a removal of the policies and the strictures and the demeaning approach to all things the leftist bleats to incite and inflame.

You're directing your ire at the wrong person. I'm pro-abortion. I have absolutely nothing against anyone's choice of lifestyle. Im For Elevating everyone..not keeping minorities impoverished and forever scared of a boogie man that doesn't exist.

That's the leftist schtick. No one elses
And they just get to keep the futures they stole from those at the bottom ?
That wealth still exists. The people who should have gotten it still exist.
And more than anything else, the needs it should have filled exist and have been exacerbated by this shift.

And all you have to say about it is, so what ?

Just remember a slave's labor provided him with shelter, food, clothing, medical care, transportation to and from work.

Tell me, a minimum wage worker could afford all that with his compensation for work.

If not, then you want everyone to accept that it's fine that an antebellum slave were better compensated in higher numbers than the free citizens of today, and the exploiters who manipulated our politics get to keep the spoils of this crime against a generation.

What you are really hoping for is that the same crap you say should be dismantled wins out again.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

You sound like a well trained commie.

Colorforms

Senator

Which republican policies?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And more than anything else, the needs it should have filled exist and have been exacerbated by this shift.

Just remember a slave's labor provided him with shelter, food, clothing, medical care, transportation to and from work.

Tell me, a minimum wage worker could afford all that with his compensation for work.

If not, then you want everyone to accept that it's fine that an antebellum slave were better compensated in higher numbers than the free citizens of today, and the exploiters who manipulated our politics get to keep the spoils of this crime against a generation.

What you are really hoping for is that the same crap you say should be dismantled wins out again.
Minimum wage is for high school kids first jobs (or was) and if a grown ass person is only making minimum wage that's their fault and not any one else's.

Maybe you should get a Trade!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

There's no they. You're party to it. Everybody who pushes for lowest common denominator

Colorforms

Senator

So slaves had it better than the working poor does now?

I'm surprised you said that out loud. Better to be a slave than a poor person in America.

Good stuff.