• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

if there was a death penalty

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
if that's your criteria, all dems/reps in congress would be dead.

wookie's right....whats yer poison...Luksusowa?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
upping it to 'extremely' makes your inanity no less inane....you cited criteria..they meet the criteria...

Шустов??

Mytzlplk

Governor
maybe some obscure ones we've never heard of that haven't had a chance yet to distinguish themselves and join that particular club

upping it to 'extremely' makes your inanity no less inane....you cited criteria..they meet the criteria...

Шустов??
Perhaps then you can supply some facts for "meet criteria"?
The modern GOP is epitome of anti-american obstructionism, if yesterday they would stick with 2+2 =4, after Obama will say it the 2+2 becomes 5.
GOP politicians need a good dose of Stalin on them , they re-acquire their human qualities back in a second

Question; was there a "death penalty" in the USSR, or were the Gulags so bad they were practically begging to be euthanized?

Question; was there a "death penalty" in the USSR, or were the Gulags so bad they were practically begging to be euthanized?
sorry, dear wookie, I had a New Year resolution to converse only with humans.
I think you probably missed that post of mine from Jan 1, so i will give you an exception for just this one time...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
whatever do you mean..i concur with the criteria you provided.... lying , conniving, deranged, ignorant, hypocritical swine

dont be coy.

Пятизвёздная???