• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Trump is impeached

What will make Roberts “unfair” and “pathetic”?

• Bush appointed him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gay

• Russian-collusion Roberts

• Chief injustice

• Already ruled against him a bunch of times

• Qpizzaghazi

• Not very smart

• Total voters

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
Not to pick a fight here, but what does Chief Roberts have to do with the HoR and impeachment?

voyager

4Q2247365
Not to pick a fight here, but what does Chief Roberts have to do with the HoR and impeachment?
That was what the {{{shudder}}} that went through the Trumpsters a couple weeks ago. Their bag may have a hole in it.

Mick

The Right is always right
Why do you say that? CJ Roberts was attacked, just as I forecast, by Trump surrogates if not by Trump.
He was attacked in FAR greater numbers by the left because Roberts refused to intervene on their behalf. This thread turned into a black eye for you.

EatTheRich

President
He was attacked in FAR greater numbers by the left because Roberts refused to intervene on their behalf. This thread turned into a black eye for you.
I have not seen any such attacks by the left. Attacks by the right appear in this very thread.

I have not seen any such attacks by the left. Attacks by the right appear in this very thread.
Losing the faith in Roberts came when he was reported to have passed out at home and a short time later doing a 180 on Obamacare. The 180 and the bad argument that went with it was bad enough. The passing out was associated with his being black mailed and most likely by the deep state.

EatTheRich

President
Losing the faith in Roberts came when he was reported to have passed out at home and a short time later doing a 180 on Obamacare. The 180 and the bad argument that went with it was bad enough. The passing out was associated with his being black mailed and most likely by the deep state.
More of the right attacking Roberts using the very tropes I posited they would ... @Mick

Roberts never took a different position on Obamacare. As a Republican he probably opposed it, but he recognized it was not his place to impose his political preferences from the bench by arbitrarily striking down a duly passed, constitutionally compliant law.