• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If we can stand in line at stores, we can stand in line to vote, Mail-In Voting is pure Fraud

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh the cheating will be horrendous this campaign season. It has already begun. Democrats have no moral compass, so whatever they need to do to win, they will do it.
83 ballots at ONE address...……….just think how many more addies get same!

This will be worse than CRA w/no id voting

Colorforms

Senator
83 ballots at ONE address...……….just think how many more addies get same!

This will be worse than CRA w/no id voting
Happens in my city every election season. One of our senators gave a speech once from a parking lot that was the address for over a hundred registrations.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Yet, you will vote for a lying coward:

Now, lets get back to posting of topic=Voting By Mail Fraud

or get on the bus
Sorry, it was not me that brought up the "moral compass" aspect, andd the point remains that your guy is a liar, a thief, racist, adulterer, coward, and a poor excuse for a human being. But that is what you like.

Then you brought up San Fran, and made an ass of yourself once again (I know, "name calling) https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/states-cities/the-15-dirtiest-cities-in-america.html/

Don't know what bus you are on, but I am sure I want no part of it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry, it was not me that brought up the "moral compass" aspect, andd the point remains that your guy is a liar, a thief, racist, adulterer, coward, and a poor excuse for a human being. But that is what you like.

Then you brought up San Fran, and made an ass of yourself once again (I know, "name calling) https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/states-cities/the-15-dirtiest-cities-in-america.html/

Don't know what bus you are on, but I am sure I want no part of it.
I don't have a "guy" I don't swing like that, I'm not a lib and you don't have any idea what I like.

Jim?

I'm not on a bus that you will be riding.

DNC so scared of 'Moe Joe' they are wanting to vote by mail, the most bankrupt government agency we the people have.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry for your ignorance, but I already posted the 15 worse cities in America. Care not what some right winger you fawn after says. But it is nice to see you try to prove a point for once.
I posted of a (District) and you're floundering out of water like a catfish posting "cities"....it's clear you don't have the foggiest difference between the two!

Yet, have the nerve to post of ignorance//

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The business district is conservative majority. So your lib shit is just that. Please learn how to spell as fifthiest is not what you meant.
So, you're really saying it's not 'Senile Nancy's' Cali DISTRICT...……………...LMFAO

excalibur

Mayor
On May 12, in the special election for CA House District 25, Democrat pols demanded public polling stations he opened. And indeed public polling stations were opened.

So it was okay on May 12 it will be okay on November 3.