• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If You are using Racism as a political tool...You are a racist(poll to be taken)

Should the P.J. have guidelines for the use of racism as a political tool

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
White people seem to be tired of discussing racism. When it comes up, they either turn away or call the person a racist for bringing it up. Meanwhile, racism persists. The only way out is for white people to become a minority and get a taste of their own medicine. Should happen in about 20 years....

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
White people seem to be tired of discussing racism. When it comes up, they either turn away or call the person a racist for bringing it up. Meanwhile, racism persists. The only way out is for white people to become a minority and get a taste of their own medicine. Should happen in about 20 years....
Normal people tire of [Unwelcome language removed] low-life asshats constantly bringing up accusations in a racist manner and completely out of context to the bigger picture.

All people like that can go have sex with their own anus.

Charming sentiments from the master race....thankfully I no longer feel associated with the greater white party...in fact, I never did.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Racists always seek to divide, not unite. Funny how that is true regardless of race, culture, religion or gender.

EatTheRich

President
There's no real reason to think whites won't continue to be privileged as a minority. Certainly majority rule has been subverted in order to perpetuate white supremacy in the past, in this country and many others. I think what we need is a working-class movement uniting the poor and oppressed of all races on the basis of a principled program to ameliorate their conditions.

TheResister

Council Member
Normal people tire of [Unwelcome language removed] low-life asshats constantly bringing up accusations in a racist manner and completely out of context to the bigger picture.

All people like that can go have sex with their own anus.

The moment I mentioned others in an example, someone on this board began calling me names - and I didn't understand where it was coming from.
It's too easy to bandy the word racist about. The reality is, the way it's defined by laymen, most everybody you know is a racist. And, if it matters to the other guy - and you can't walk away from it, then you might be a racist. Okay, call me one. I'm not in the KKK, Nazi Party and don't buy into some of the so - called Scientific Racism theories some have alluded to (and I admit my absolute ignorance on the topic.)

We can't control what the other guy says and I will not allow an emotional laden buzz word deter me from discussing topics of interest.

The big picture is that there are people in the sights of the masses. America is being destroyed and the Republic is officially dead. It's not all about race, but at the same time, race IS a component of the big picture - whether you like it or not. All sides are in agreement on that one point. Black Lives Matter / Race Matters... then there is the opposing viewpoint.

I find it fascinating that the only doomsayers claiming the nation is destroying itself are the once proud white majority lamenting the inevitable and considering it the end of the world. If that is not proof of white privilege...well, it is proof isn't it?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Charming sentiments from the master race....thankfully I no longer feel associated with the greater white party...in fact, I never did.
You should take MaxR's words to heart
Racists always seek to divide, not unite. Funny how that is true regardless of race, culture, religion or gender.
The tell us whether you are self Bullsh$tt$ng or are you just not white period?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
There's no real reason to think whites won't continue to be privileged as a minority. Certainly majority rule has been subverted in order to perpetuate white supremacy in the past, in this country and many others. I think what we need is a working-class movement uniting the poor and oppressed of all races on the basis of a principled program to ameliorate their conditions.
And kill the Babies...Sanger.

You should take MaxR's words to heart

The tell us whether you are self Bullsh$tt$ng or are you just not white period?
It must be hard to know your assumption of privilege is quickly becoming passe...do try to be nice on the way down, you have a long fall ahead of you.

TheResister

Council Member
I find it fascinating that the only doomsayers claiming the nation is destroying itself are the once proud white majority lamenting the inevitable and considering it the end of the world. If that is not proof of white privilege...well, it is proof isn't it?
I don't see that at all. I've been on this earth for several decades. My race has never given me any special privileges.

As a matter of fact, the founding race of this nation always has to be respectful of the culture of others and tolerant of them while the foreign cultures are not held to the same standard. It seems not to apply here that, when in Rome do as the Romans do. Instead we have to adapt to the culture of foreigners, not vice versa.

I can say this. The fall of many nations - be it Egypt, Mexico, India... even the fall of the Roman Empire were preceded by cultural amalgamation.

There's nothing wrong with racism. But because of bipartisan mind control, that sounds like "There's nothing wrong with pedophilia." We must free our minds.

TheResister

Council Member
Truly if you'd like to discuss racism, I'd be willing to discuss it with you.

You wrote about Whites getting a dose of their own medicine. How nutty! While the Black people are quick to point out racism and then dredge up things like slavery, it appears that they never look into their own back yards.

The White race did not invent slavery; however, they were the first ones to begin abolishing it. Whites have went into every country of the world with their money, religion, and their missionaries. They have built homes, schools, hospitals, churches, and safe havens to protect civilians from war.

In America, we have seen the Whites being fed this political propaganda so that they have a guilt complex over things they are not responsible for NOR have they profited from it. As a matter of fact, this generation is the first generation to have less than their predecessors. It's kind of hard to tell the White guy of today how bad the Blacks have it when you have most of the entertainment and sports world dominated by billionaire Blacks.

If you can't spread that wealth around, that's your fault. But White privilege? I think anybody who would argue that is full of ... well you know what I think they're full of.

EatTheRich

President
Truly if you'd like to discuss racism, I'd be willing to discuss it with you.

You wrote about Whites getting a dose of their own medicine. How nutty! While the Black people are quick to point out racism and then dredge up things like slavery, it appears that they never look into their own back yards.

The White race did not invent slavery; however, they were the first ones to begin abolishing it.
I didn't realize Toussaint L'Ouverture was white.

Oh, wait. He wasn't.

Whites have went into every country of the world with their money, religion, and their missionaries. They have built homes, schools, hospitals, churches, and safe havens to protect civilians from war.
To put it another way, whites from the imperialist centers have exported capital to every corner of the world, created wars, destabilized cultures, and forcibly converted people from their traditional religions. They have used some of the blood money obtained thereby for acts of charity.

In America, we have seen the Whites being fed this political propaganda so that they have a guilt complex over things they are not responsible for NOR have they profited from it. As a matter of fact, this generation is the first generation to have less than their predecessors.
Yet whites, including poor whites, still tend to have more than non-whites on 5 continents and much of the 6th. Most of us don't want whites to feel guilty. But it's important that whites like myself acknowledge the advantages our skin color gives us and work to combat the institutions upholding white supremacy. Because white supremacy is wrong, and because white supremacy becomes a snare for poor whites that keeps us from rebelling against the rich, overwhelmingly white ruling class.

It's kind of hard to tell the White guy of today how bad the Blacks have it when you have most of the entertainment and sports world dominated by billionaire Blacks.

If you can't spread that wealth around, that's your fault. But White privilege? I think anybody who would argue that is full of ... well you know what I think they're full of.
You could try pointing out that there have been wealthy Blacks for centuries, including during the days of slavery; that TV represents a very limited view of reality; and that the entertainers he sees over and over again are greatly outnumbered by the poor millions he is never shown.

"Black visibility does not equal Black power."-Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael)

TheResister

Council Member
I didn't realize Toussaint L'Ouverture was white.

Oh, wait. He wasn't.

To put it another way, whites from the imperialist centers have exported capital to every corner of the world, created wars, destabilized cultures, and forcibly converted people from their traditional religions. They have used some of the blood money obtained thereby for acts of charity.

Yet whites, including poor whites, still tend to have more than non-whites on 5 continents and much of the 6th. Most of us don't want whites to feel guilty. But it's important that whites like myself acknowledge the advantages our skin color gives us and work to combat the institutions upholding white supremacy. Because white supremacy is wrong, and because white supremacy becomes a snare for poor whites that keeps us from rebelling against the rich, overwhelmingly white ruling class.

You could try pointing out that there have been wealthy Blacks for centuries, including during the days of slavery; that TV represents a very limited view of reality; and that the entertainers he sees over and over again are greatly outnumbered by the poor millions he is never shown.

"Black visibility does not equal Black power."-Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael)
Whites, by virtue of their skin color, have some advantage over non-whites in every country they occupy???? Huh? Did you really mean that?

There is nothing that can fuel the flames of white supremacy more than to claim that whites have more by virtue of their skin color.

IF, in white nations, the whites have more and the blacks have less while whites make up less than one in 13 of the world's population, we should be inquiring as to why this is so. Are they smarter, more intelligent or more knowledgeable when it comes to managing resources?

WHY are blacks not able to build a nation and harness the power and abundance that nature provides? Holland is a nation that was literally beat back from the sea; America was founded by people seeking to get away from tyranny and oppression. What country represents the inherent capabilities of the black race? OR is it your contention they have none?

BTW, what proof do you have that white supremacy is wrong?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It must be hard to know your assumption of privilege is quickly becoming passe...do try to be nice on the way down, you have a long fall ahead of you.
Don't you assume you have "privilege"? Don't you assume you have inalienable rights?

TheResister

Council Member
Don't you assume you have "privilege"? Don't you assume you have inalienable rights?
I presume that, under a constitutional Republic, we have unalienable Rights. It's a bit different from inalienable rights, but they are not limited to people by race.

reason10

Governor
As the Primary elections get closer to coronation of Hillary and seeing who the Republicans pick despite the peoples choice. We will see the use of racism increase...like at Trump rallies. So before you start using racism as a political tool let's set some guidelines.

1. If your use of racism creates a need for racism to exist....Your the racist

2. If you cannot prove a valid example of racism(example: Medgar Evers Civil rights avtivist was shot by Democratic Byron De La Beckwith...then Governor Ross Barnett (D) came to shake hands with De La Beckwith at his trial...That's racism), if you have no real examples...Your the racist.

3. If your the Guy crashing the Trump Rally with a sign yet have no proof...your the racist
* proof wont fit on your sign

4. If you are of a political party that legaized the killing of people of color(See Medgar Evers) and you claim a leopard can change his spots...You the racist...

5. If you use racism in a post or thread which does not include an opportunity for racism to end...Your just promoting racism and you are the racist.

I am suggesting we set guidelines on the P.J. for the use of racism

So before you use racism as a political tool review these guidelines ask yourself will my post suggest that racism should end...or am I just trying to put racism on people or a political party with out valid cause, rethink, replace what you say and put an end to racism. My guess is the answer to this would be down party lines... I hope my guess would be wrong and that we could set guidelines for all.
If this place banned all racist remarks, there would be no liberals here at all. They are ALL racists, as well as morons and hypocrites.