• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you don't know who to vote for, you ain't black

Colorforms

Senator
This all goes back to Biden telling people if they don't vote the way he thinks they should, "they ain't black"....Which, in addition to being supremely arrogant and presumptive, is one of the most blatantly racist statements one could possibly make.

This from the guy who believes that a black man who is clean and articulate is "storybook, man" .

These aren't just gaffes, It's how he thinks.

And all those Biden apologists who want us to think they are the tolerant, enlightened ones stay silent on this. No outrage, no indignation. Not even a whimper of complaint.

Maybe those folks aren't really who they want us to believe they are after all.
I think Sunny forgot to use her inside voice. Not that we don't already know that democrats think of minorities only as useful idiots who they just need to throw a bone too every so often to keep them compliant.

Colorforms

Senator
Since you're a repub, I implore you to confront those in your party who embrace the white supremacist "great replacement" theory.

Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, the third most powerful Republican in the House, has echoed the same exact white supremacist rhetoric as the Buffalo shooter. But Stefanik and fellow Republican leadership are today feigning outrage that more people see the direct links between their favorite racist talking points and the increasing number of hate crimes.
But why? Democrats have been pushing "great replacement" theory for decades as "demographics is destiny", which is why they push for open borders and cater to minorities.

It wasn't that long ago that you were taunting conservatives about minority races becoming the majority in our country. You seem to have a short memory. :)

Back in 2002, Teixeira co-penned a love letter to Democrats—The Emerging Democratic Majority—in which he argued that America’s shifting demographics would result in a perpetual Democrat majority for decades to come, maybe forever. If only those dastardly whites could be replaced with and outnumbered by Latinos and Hispanics, the totalitarian progressive utopia would be a lock.

Colorforms

Senator
You mean like when you're a Black Republican instead ?

Yes, I would suppose for blacks, you've left the reservation, and decided to move onto the GOP plantation.

Massa Trump sure does love his blacks. They are like prize possession he owns and might even sell for the right price.

Like here:

Annnnnd?

Colorforms

Senator
I've got you flummoxed using facts.

You should stop, take a deep breath, and think about how you're embarrassing yourself.
Nope, not even a little.

Miss Sunny echoed a something that many on the left feel. Miss Barnet has her own individual view.

But if you want to feel like you scored a point, I will be happy to acquiesse to a participation trophy.

write on

Senator
Nope, not even a little.

Miss Sunny echoed a something that many on the left feel. Miss Barnet has her own individual view.

But if you want to feel like you scored a point, I will be happy to acquiesse to a participation trophy.
That's a cordial way of saying you're going to wait for the paint to dry.

:p