• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you have any friends milking unemployment this restaurant is hiring.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
But aren't those wages low for California? Besides they E- verify which is illegal when voting in Georgia.

$49,920 for line cooks...Then there are taxes:

Federal ...15,525.04
2019 and 2020 Tax Brackets: Find Your Federal Tax Rate Schedules - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos (intuit.com)

FICA and S.S...3,818.88
smartasset.com/taxes/all-about-the-fica-tax

State Income tax...1,883.00

So 21,226.92 goes in taxes

And let's not forget union dues,

And then there is gas 4.00 per gallon
AAA Gas Prices

If your car is electric...21.9 cents per kWh
www.bls.gov/regions/west/news-release/averageenergyprices_losangeles.htm

That's 18.07 to recharge if electric.
How many KW to charge a tesla. — Tesla Forums

And would that cover electrical delivery fees, taxes and surcharges?

So maybe 20,000 to 22,000 after taxes, costs, union dues, give or take and with Biden's* tax hike on the wealthy, Gas taxes, inflation
Retail Fears 2021 Inflation Rate & Jobs Data - As Powell & Biden Deflect (forbes.com)

But Biden voters would rather stay home. Can you blame them?

No union dues

No car expenses

All that money can go to "medical" marijuana...Right? oh and greasy fried chicken and potato chips.

Attachments

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
But aren't those wages low for California? Besides they E- verify which is illegal when voting in Georgia.

$49,920 for line cooks...Then there are taxes:

Federal ...15,525.04
2019 and 2020 Tax Brackets: Find Your Federal Tax Rate Schedules - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos (intuit.com)

FICA and S.S...3,818.88
smartasset.com/taxes/all-about-the-fica-tax

State Income tax...1,883.00

So 21,226.92 goes in taxes

And let's not forget union dues,

And then there is gas 4.00 per gallon
AAA Gas Prices

If your car is electric...21.9 cents per kWh
www.bls.gov/regions/west/news-release/averageenergyprices_losangeles.htm

That's 18.07 to recharge if electric.
How many KW to charge a tesla. — Tesla Forums

And would that cover electrical delivery fees, taxes and surcharges?

So maybe 20,000 to 22,000 after taxes, costs, union dues, give or take and with Biden's* tax hike on the wealthy, Gas taxes, inflation
Retail Fears 2021 Inflation Rate & Jobs Data - As Powell & Biden Deflect (forbes.com)

But Biden voters would rather stay home. Can you blame them?

No union dues

No car expenses

All that money can go to "medical" marijuana...Right? oh and greasy fried chicken and potato chips.
Line cook wages are considered low basically anywhere. But hey, at least it pays more than unemployment.

I almost forgot unions even existed, do cooks have unions? I usually negotiate my own salary and compensations whenever I switch companies.

I don’t know, greasy fried chicken and potato chips isn’t really popular around here. This ain’t the Bible size 42 Belt. Just the all organic eating yoga pants jogging CrossFit sometimes vegan Instagram entrepreneurial hippie.