• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you live out west, it's going to be a long hot summer

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Good time to live near a police station, fire department , military base or hospital. Those power grids don't get blacked out.

4/15

Mayor
We have known about power cutoffs since the 1970's. It is nothing new. That is why solar is so popular here except for the central valley.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
I would imagine that smaller portable solar chargers are selling pretty good right now.
Originally I got solar panels mainly to heat the pool. But then the neighborhood started playing who had the most solar panels. Then soon enough Tesla came out with its Powerwalls and after a few iterations I decided to install 4. I love them.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Originally I got solar panels mainly to heat the pool. But then the neighborhood started playing who had the most solar panels. Then soon enough Tesla came out with its Powerwalls and after a few iterations I decided to install 4. I love them.
I had never heard of Powerwalls before today.

EatTheRich

President
So why doesn't every home already have solar panels?

Are there NO solar panel companies?
Reagan made it a shibboleth of Republican loyalty that solar panels were stupid. They were also expensive until recently, and the utilities have pushed hard with the help of congenial politicians to penalize consumers for having them.