• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you were going to vote for Paul

Council Member
If you were going to vote for Paul but Romney wins the republican wins, would you vote for Paul if he runs as an independent.

I like a lot of what he puts forth, some not so much, but Romney I would not vote for.

fairsheet

Senator
If you were going to vote for Paul but Romney wins the republican wins, would you vote for Paul if he runs as an independent.

I like a lot of what he puts forth, some not so much, but Romney I would not vote for.
Would you mind hinting at some of the things "he puts forth", that you're taken with?...and a few of those you aren't?

Council Member
I like the fact that he thinks we should not go to war except in defense of our own country or ally. That we don't need to have bases throughout the world. That our military budget is way too much.

most everything else I am either neutral on or against. But out of all the guys on the right I would say Paul is the best because at least I can agree with him on a few things. Lets get the people out of prison that are doing recreational drugs also, wast of money and peoples life's.

Kimber

Council Member
Well based on everyone's opinion a vote for Paul if running independent will split the vote. So what the he'll do you do? I'd rather have Romney than Oscama. I'd have no choice but to vote for Romney, right? I would luv to see a independent run and win. It happened with murkowski up here in alaska. Can't even remember the rep nominees name but Lisa ran independent and the first time in history won over the rep candidate. Unbelievable but cuz she had huge name recognition here in ak and she's the picture of corrupt politics following her fathers footsteps, my point is it could happen. But it would be a huge move. Unprecedented in elections for the POTUS. At some point we the people need to take a stand against the 2 party system if they are no good. You don't like Pauls stance on big gov, fed reserve, taking a normal pay check, cutting spending. I see numerous virtues with his campaign. All I see on the other side is smooth talking pretty boys with obscene amounts of money that have the attitude of "ask not what your country can do for you but what it can do for me".

Kimber

Council Member
Oh and also.....totally agree with the pot smoking thing. Really? When was the last time some guy got high and beat his wife? Pots a joke. Wanna be a dead-head? Go!!! I could give a shit less. Pot smoking is benign. Drinking alcohol? Totally different it makes you invincible, smart, and dangerously out of control. Oddly, luv my vodka water but haven't smoked a j but 2x in my life 23 years ago. So, I'm no bleeding pot smoker just don't see the criminality in it, if anything alcohol is a bad bad substitute.

Kimber

Council Member
Well that explains it.
Not explainable. I didn't vote for her. Had enough with her crook dad. It just happened despite my best efforts. The point is....an independent can win. R u str8 up voting Oscama or is there some thinking going on upstairs? "oh, dear lord pls don't let that last comment be against PJ rules. I'm new here and still trying to figure out the rules". Amen.

Kimber

Council Member
so be one of the first to take that stand. are you a sheep waiting for others to lead?
I'm not a sheep gab but seriously. The repercussions are unfathomable. Have to admit I am one of the ABO crowd. Just abhor the idea of voting for a prom king ( O, Romney, santorum is kinda pretty) and not a real thinking person. So I vote my heart and go for Paul then Oscama wins then what? Another four years? Ya'll can say what you want but I see blood in the streets with too many more years of that flakedy flake party (halloween, birthday, st pattys day) promoter anarchist.

Kimber

Council Member
save the innocence shtick, pal. we aint buyin it.
Ok, your statements are highly pessimistic.... I'm a 39 yo mother of 2 living in alaska. You can buy or not buy all day long but the truth is as stated. I'm torn. I asked you for opinion and advice altho you are really my only advisary as of yet on PJ I thought for a minute there you would actually consult with me rather than push your negative agenda. Seriously, answer the questions please. Want to make a small difference? Work with me. I sincerely want your opinion just not one liner negatives.

Kimber

Council Member
Oh and awesome cuz I really like days and lapcat so that's quite the compliment. But my question is why can't you have an honest conversation when asked sincerely a question?

gabriel

Governor
i recommend you continue getting your advice from guys like angel , greenridge and cicero. i think youlll find it much more to your liking. i have little interest in working with someone harbouring your opinions.

Kimber

Council Member
I'm here for intellectual exchange. You? You seem to do nothing but criticize. Wheres the debate dang. Banging heads again on my first day back

gabriel

Governor
I find debate in a forum such as this to be meaningless at best. mostly a bunch of pompous people posting half truths and lies to "get the better of" the other guy. few are interested in exploring the truth or gaining insight. and if they are, they will be swamped by the majority who arent. so i prefer to dwell on the illogical nature of a certain group. if that bothers you, put me on your ignore list.

Kimber

Council Member
Ok. Good idea. Just don't get why your here. Just to be mean? It's not fair to criticize yet not debate your point.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Doesn't Ron Paul want the entire US government to consist of 1 guy in a room with pay phone?...The guy seems nuts

Kimber

Council Member
Doesn't Ron Paul want the entire US government to consist of 1 guy in a room with pay phone?...The guy seems nuts
Nuts cuz he sounds normal? Ya your right tho. That's NOT how u win an election. You lie and spend thousands of dollars on your haircut. Take a presidential salary equivilant to a govt workers, reduce foreign aid when we can hardly afford our own domestic aide, let the poor bastards overseas fight their own wars, shut down corporate greed and welfare, stay iut of wars we dont belong in? Ya, that's all crazy talk. Insane. Cut the Rothchilds out of owning the "world bank" ya crazy. Not be a global watchdog? Insane cuz I can work harder to support the world. Yea, crazy. Sorry but I say screw those crazy bastards in the middle east. We are sitting on more oil than they could ever supply. Putting America first is so crazy. We can be self-supportive like we used to
Be. We have all the means. but no let's pander and save half the world and screw all the workers bees here on American soil. Ya. He is INSANELY nuts. He only wants Americans to prosper. Ya. Crazy man.