• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you're free to choose no vaccine...why aren't others free

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I've read many sources, and I dont read propaganda. Dont insult me to keep your shitty premise afloat
Something tells me they are all saying the same thing. I read all sources, not just the ones that agree with me. I frankly find it pretty easy to identify the pro-mask and pro-vaccine "reports" as propaganda. But you have to read them all to know that. It's not an "insult" to point out someone's exceptional myopia.

EatTheRich

President
Inknow what he's saying - I don't need a lefty "interpreter." That only works if the vaccine actually, you know, works:

(1) covid booster shots - Bing

Oops!
Yup. And the vaccine doesn’t, you know, work unless the number of people who get it meets a certain minimum threshold. “By prolonging the time it takes to control the pandemic [due to vaccine hesitancy], we have dramatically increased opportunities for new variants to emerge.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Something tells me they are all saying the same thing. I read all sources, not just the ones that agree with me. I frankly find it pretty easy to identify the pro-mask and pro-vaccine "reports" as propaganda. But you have to read them all to know that. It's not an "insult" to point out someone's exceptional myopia.
sure is. you just did it again. no matter, its impotent bs anyway

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yup. And the vaccine doesn’t, you know, work unless the number of people who get it meets a certain minimum threshold. “By prolonging the time it takes to control the pandemic [due to vaccine hesitancy], we have dramatically increased opportunities for new variants to emerge.”
The barely concealed desire for authoritarianism is always ALWAYS right there in your posts. That is an argument for letting the virus move through and then once we're largely (naturally) immune to it, developing a vaccine that would eradicate it, rather than make it worse:

The Doomsday Prophecy of Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche | Office for Science and Society - McGill University .