• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Illegals: Don't come To Florida. Stay Away!

protectionist

Governor
With Joe Biden in the White House, Americans who love their country will have to look elsewhere for leadership. D.C., for now, has resorted to being the crooked swamp that puts politicians and special interest groups ahead of Americans. The Biden administration will do everything in its power to push radical and toxic policies onto Americans.

It’s up to strong, conservative leaders at the state level to defend our liberties, uphold our values, and even protect our laws.

One of Biden’s biggest failures so far has been to protect our Southern border. It’s clear his administration has no intention of curtailing illegal immigration. Thousands, perhaps millions, of illegals will flood our country in the coming years. These people will take away jobs from Americans, hurting opportunity and dragging down wages.

States have the power to stop this, by enforcing immigration and labor laws. One simple measure can ensure illegals don’t work in a state: E-Verify. Many Democrat-run states do not use this system to verify an employee’s citizenship.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has hung signs on all the major interstate highways entering Florida informing everyone traveling by road into the state that the Sunshine State has implemented E-Verify, a background check system for employers to see if prospective hires are in fact legally authorized to work in the United States.

1618338830329.png

The signs, DeSantis’s office told Breitbart News, are now visible on all three main interstate gateways into Florida along I-10, I-95, and I-75. The signs come after Florida’s legislature last year passed E-Verify measures which DeSantis signed into law last summer.

Illegal Aliens: Don't come to Florida, You are not welcome here. If you are caught here, you will be fined and imprisoned, and then deported. And Florida prisons are not good places to be. You could be assigned to a chain gang, working outside in blistering summer heat, and very high humidity. A few days ago my thermometer (in Tampa) showed 131 degrees, 99% humidity, and it's still only April. This is an equatorial climate, that comes from the mouth of the Amazon river, by way of the Gulf Stream.

1618340023874.png

DeSantis Sends a Message To Illegals That They Will Never Forget | National Insiders

protectionist

Governor
Every state in America should be using E-Verify and enacting laws like Florida to stop illegal immigration and rioting. Notice how few riots are happening here ? Screwballs like Ted Wheeler, and witches like Jenny Durkan, would be in jail here.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
What jobs are they stealing? What jobs are you doing that someone walking 2,000 miles with barely any belongings, no money, and no grasp of the English language is so easily able to steal?

Are you all weak liberals with art degrees or something?

These Immigrants work hard as heck.

There’s no way my children are going to pick oranges for a living. I’m glad these hardworking immigrants pick up these jobs.

protectionist

Governor
What jobs are they stealing? What jobs are you doing that someone walking 2,000 miles with barely any belongings, no money, and no grasp of the English language is so easily able to steal?

Are you all weak liberals with art degrees or something?

These Immigrants work hard as heck.

There’s no way my children are going to pick oranges for a living. I’m glad these hardworking immigrants pick up these jobs.
They work in construction, factories, truck driving, warehouses, hotels, management & professional jobs, office jobs,

Occupations of unauthorized immigrant workers | Pew Research Center

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I see. Mostly manual labor jobs nobody wants.

Why is this an issue?
Is that the issue, or is the issue their unauthorized status?. I would think that an authorized immigrant is very welcome to the jobs that nobody wants if they're willing... Or anybody for that matter that's authorized

Every state in America should be using E-Verify and enacting laws like Florida to stop illegal immigration and rioting. Notice how few riots are happening here ? Screwballs like Ted Wheeler, and witches like Jenny Durkan, would be in jail here.
First Step Towards Independence

Go further and nullify all previous judicial treason, starting with refusing to educate the immigration criminals' children.