• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Illinois Governor Puts Trump in his Place

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump has a lower approval rating than all but one governor, so he should pay attention and learn from them. Pritzker did a great job:

“I’ve been extraordinarily concerned about the rhetoric that’s been used by you”

“It’s been inflammatory, and it’s not okay for that officer to choke George Floyd to death”

“And I need to say that people are feeling real pain out there and we’ve got to have national leadership in calling for calm and making sure that we’re addressing the concerns of legitimate peaceful protesters,”

Boom.

Was that really the governor's job?

1591056830493.png

Maybe he should quarantine his residents.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
But they are protesting a right that you now claim the cop doesn't have. You should really think about your positions.
Nope. You aren't able to follow, not my problem.

People in positions of authority add another element to this murder. Obviously the country agrees. No wonder blacks don't vote R.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Of course I don't want Americans dying at the hands of each other. But it's a different issue altogether when a person of authority uses their additional rights to murder somebody. That's why people are rioting.

But keep obediently following your narrative. It's what we expect and we don't need your vote.
Obviously Target offended you.

Colorforms

Senator
Nope. You aren't able to follow, not my problem.

People in positions of authority add another element to this murder. Obviously the country agrees. No wonder blacks don't vote R.
Well yeah, most people have a hard time following incoherent and contradictory thinking and I admit to being one of them.

People in authority have no more right to murder than anyone else. You keep saying it's a right and that people are protesting it. That's ridiculous and a blatant lie.

You also say they want justice, even though the cop has been charged and arrested. And you still haven't explained why you think the kid getting shot is just "cliche" while a man being choked to death is worth destroying other people's stuff and killing other people.

You really haven't thought this through.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Well yeah, most people have a hard time following incoherent and contradictory thinking and I admit to being one of them.

People in authority have no more right to murder than anyone else. You keep saying it's a right and that people are protesting it. That's ridiculous and a blatant lie.

You also say they want justice, even though the cop has been charged and arrested. And you still haven't explained why you think the kid getting shot is just "cliche" while a man being choked to death is worth destroying other people's stuff and killing other people.

You really haven't thought this through.
Nope. Saying they have additional rights doesn't mean they have a right to do whatever they want. Stopped reading after that. I will address the rest once you confirm understanding. Thanks. :)