• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Illinois Governor Puts Trump in his Place

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump has a lower approval rating than all but one governor, so he should pay attention and learn from them. Pritzker did a great job:

“I’ve been extraordinarily concerned about the rhetoric that’s been used by you”

“It’s been inflammatory, and it’s not okay for that officer to choke George Floyd to death”

“And I need to say that people are feeling real pain out there and we’ve got to have national leadership in calling for calm and making sure that we’re addressing the concerns of legitimate peaceful protesters,”

Boom.

9 killed, 38 shot weekend before last in Chicago, worse weekend since 2015

Yeah, people have been feeling real pain in Illinois forever

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In your post, it appears that this fool is trying to say that Trump indicated that it was ok for the cop to choke the life out of George Floyd. Can you be an honest poster and give us a link to where the President said such a thing?
not bloody likely

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cliche? Wow, never seen a leftie blow off the unjustified death of so many blacks in my life.

Guess it doesn't matter if blacks are killing off blacks, so long as you can get that social justice narrative out there for the animals to riot on from time to time.
BLDMTLUKBAWM

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course I don't want Americans dying at the hands of each other. But it's a different issue altogether when a person of authority uses their additional rights to murder somebody. That's why people are rioting.

But keep obediently following your narrative. It's what we expect and we don't need your vote.
Dead is Dead regardless

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope, didn't say that. Cops have additional rights, in positions of authority. They can speed, as one small example. This is why people are out protesting. Lots of people out there agree with me, not you. Trump's 44.3 approval rating speaks to the same.
30+ cities burning because cops can "speed"

LMFAO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exaggerate much?????
negative
schools burnt to the ground and kids that were getting free lunches now without food
drug stores burnt to the ground and elederly needing meds can't get them

do I really need go farther of how these domestic terrorist are bring WAR on Americans

Jack4freedom

Governor
negative
schools burnt to the ground and kids that were getting free lunches now without food
drug stores burnt to the ground and elederly needing meds can't get them

do I really need go farther of how these domestic terrorist are bring WAR on Americans
Like in the news, if it bleeds, it leads. Saying that Illinois is burnt to the ground is an exaggerationto say the least. It is certainly tragic that these protests were used by scumbag criminals as an opportunity to steal and destroy property and there has been considerable property damage as a result. However blaming this on Democrats or liberals in general is political hackers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like in the news, if it bleeds, it leads. Saying that Illinois is burnt to the ground is an exaggerationto say the least. It is certainly tragic that these protests were used by scumbag criminals as an opportunity to steal and destroy property and there has been considerable property damage as a result. However blaming this on Democrats or liberals in general is political hackers.
Illinois/Chicago is a killer ground of blacks, spare me the bs

much of NC is under siege due to our lib Gov-Cooper that tweeted ..no property is worth a life while his body and property is under guard by armed guards...….fcking wal-marts and shopping centers within 50 miles of me are boarded up due to threats of fvck-wit looters...…...if they get closer I have 100's of Veterans standing at the ready to back up our cops and we not going to play pussyfoot with the sobs when they come...…...……..we shall defend our families, neighbors to the death...……...to old to run and a good day to die it needed.

Days

Commentator
Of course I don't want Americans dying at the hands of each other. But it's a different issue altogether when a person of authority uses their additional rights to murder somebody. That's why people are rioting.

But keep obediently following your narrative. It's what we expect and we don't need your vote.
Let me pull your head out of that concept. People are not rioting, they are protesting. That's what 99% of them are doing, okay? And they are protesting police brutality, okay? And I live in Illinois, and I just finished 13 years over the road meeting cops in the 6 county area and running DUIs home for them for 7 years... I talked to a lot of cops... and talked to a lot of people about how they were being treated by the cops. Let me tell you, Illinois is as rotten as it gets when it comes to police brutality.

Pritzker is another billionaire, living way the hell above his own laws and edicts. He doesn't even make a pretense of answering for his own lawlessness, he flat out tells us that the laws are for us to follow, not him.

So, he fires off a salvo at Trump and you get all goose bumpy. Never mind that there's no rhetoric by Trump that was cited, never mind that it was another empty attack for an imagined offense, you just hang on every attack made against the president, don't you?

what do they call that? Trump syndrome something. whatever it is, your posts definitely have it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Illinois/Chicago is a killer ground of blacks, spare me the bs

much of NC is under siege due to our lib Gov-Cooper that tweeted ..no property is worth a life while his body and property is under guard by armed guards...….fcking wal-marts and shopping centers within 50 miles of me are boarded up due to threats of fvck-wit looters...…...if they get closer I have 100's of Veterans standing at the ready to back up our cops and we not going to play pussyfoot with the sobs when they come...…...……..we shall defend our families, neighbors to the death...……...to old to run and a good day to die it needed.
I have no problem with any citizen protecting his property or life. All I am saying is that is that it isn’t a Democrat vs Republican issue, it’s an American issue and we should all work together to solve it. I’m sure that is exactly what‘s happening in LA right now where Democrats and Republicans have lived peacefully side by side for generations to build this great city.

excalibur

Mayor
Oh the Billionaire Gov of Illinois ?

he didn't scare anyone. Illinois Gov just needs to hold his protestors accountable.

Same fat-man who had no trouble with wifey leaving town during the lockdown. Hey, good for thee but not for me. A miserable failure of a Governor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have no problem with any citizen protecting his property or life. All I am saying is that is that it isn’t a Democrat vs Republican issue, it’s an American issue and we should all work together to solve it. I’m sure that is exactly what‘s happening in LA right now where Democrats and Republicans have lived peacefully side by side for generations to build this great city.
We Americans are fixing to solve it...………..