• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm actually almost feeling sorry for Biden and ashamed of Jill for Elderly Abuse

Jack4freedom

Governor
just so she can hope and wish to remain the 1st Lady..........a Lady wouldn't allow her husband to be looking like a fool in front of Americans

Joe Biden’s mental decline cannot be ignored (msn.com)

I mean my gawd, I'm not many years behind Joey's age and sure hope my woman doesn't ever allow me to be seen as the senile fool Joey is on National TV
Since Jill knows Joe and has lived with him for 40 years I assume she knows a lot more about his competence than the ass holes at the NY Post and our resident expert TB Lee here at PJ.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Since Jill knows Joe and has lived with him for 40 years I assume she knows a lot more about his competence than the ass holes at the NY Post and our resident expert TB Lee here at PJ.
Of course and allows Joey to be seen as a damn Senile Fool for her gain
Hey, if Jill can live with that, I can as well

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course and allows Joey to be seen as a damn Senile Fool for her gain
Hey, if Jill can live with that, I can as well
To many here in America he‘s seen as a pretty crafty old man who knows exactly what he is doing. He is respected by all of those who serve in his administration, his family and many in congress, the Senate and foreign leaders around the world. It seems like everyone who knows the man really likes and respects him.

His predecessor was and is despised by many family members, he was hated by many business associates whom he cheated and was sued thousands of times, he was looked at as a joke by foreign leaders even those whose ass he was trying to kiss, (like Putin and Kim who played him like a fiddle). Several members of his own administration have clearly said that he was a moron, a crook and had the attention span of a housefly. So no matter what you may think, Joe Biden was and is a huge step up from his predecessor and his current opponent.

just so she can hope and wish to remain the 1st Lady..........a Lady wouldn't allow her husband to be looking like a fool in front of Americans

Joe Biden’s mental decline cannot be ignored (msn.com)

I mean my gawd, I'm not many years behind Joey's age and sure hope my woman doesn't ever allow me to be seen as the senile fool Joey is on National TV
I don't.

This is clearly elder abuse in my opinion but Joe Biden has been a vindictive corrupt ass-ole his entire life and have ZERO sympathy for him.

He will exit stage left (if he can find it) I would guess by May.

He cannot be the nominee. Democrat are actually lucky, they can set him aside because of obvious health reasons and side step all his bribe taking and influence peddling.

It's a win win for a rampantly corrupt political party.

TBLee

Governor
Once again Jack. I have NEVER claimed to be an expert. What I have said is I have a great deal of experience dealing with the elderly with cognitive issues. By the way Jack, you keep mentioning me in the majority of your posts, I find that odd, and also a little bit creepy. Apparently I am living rent free in your head.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Poor sleepy joe, soooooooo many water carriers hate him.

Probably the richest, most telling sentence in the history of PJ was written in this post......28 word projection indeed.

TBLee

Governor
Poor sleepy joe, soooooooo many water carriers hate him.

Probably the richest, most telling sentence in the history of PJ was written in this post......28 word projection indeed.
Hate him? I believe he has been a failure as a President, but I would never ever say that I hate him. It totally cracks me up the way some of you throw the word “hate” around. So silly….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My gawd Bo, Joey is so bad other dems are begging Joey to NOT come and try to help them
Democrat in Close Battle for House Seat All But Begs Biden Not to Come Help Him Campaign (msn.com)

40 years, I'm sure when Jill took the Baby Sitting Gig she didn't think it would last that long!

Boltlady

Mayor
Jill certainly knows that if she can keep propping him up the dollars will keep pouring in for favors. His incompetence is getting harder to hide but those who benefit from it do keep up the charade.

Boltlady

Mayor
I don't.

This is clearly elder abuse in my opinion but Joe Biden has been a vindictive corrupt ass-ole his entire life and have ZERO sympathy for him.

He cannot be the nominee. Democrat are actually lucky, they can set him aside because of obvious health reasons and side step all his bribe taking and influence peddling.

It looks very much like we'll get stuck with Kamala and all the hoopla that'll go with that. First woman Prez and of color too. We'll be accused of all sorts of things if/when we show we're less than happy with that outcome.

What a mess.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I don't.

Pretty funny stuff coming from a person whose favorite political party is on the verge of nominating a pathological lying sociopath who is now out on bail in 4 different jurisdictions and has recently been found guilty of rape. Out of their whole party, this is the best you ass holes can come up with!!!!

But, you got all kind of sympathy for him…Lol….You are living in a giant glass house fatso. I guess your QANON news sources are pushing some kind of conspiracy regarding Biden not being the candidate but you can bet your fat ass that in November it’ll be Trump vs Biden. Then Trump will get his crooked lying fat ass beat again. Then you ass holes can spend the next four years squealing like a bunch stuck pigs again. I can’t wait!