• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm actually almost feeling sorry for Biden and ashamed of Jill for Elderly Abuse

Jack4freedom

Governor
It looks very much like we'll get stuck with Kamala and all the hoopla that'll go with that. First woman Prez and of color too. We'll be accused of all sorts of things if/when we show we're less than happy with that outcome.

What a mess.
So this week it’s Kamala….Interesting. Info Wars??

Jack4freedom

Governor
She polling lower than Joey

Must be
If the heat gets turned up on Biden because of this report and he does resign….I would LOVE it!!! I have said for a long time that I would like to see Harris run against Trump. In my opinion she would wipe out Trump even worse than Biden will. Biden just handled his press conference pretty well and came off like a guy who knew exactly what he was talking about regarding the document case and what’s going on in Gaza right now. He’s a tough old Irishman. The more I hear from him directly, the better I like him and the more convinced I am that Trump and the Fox News ass holes who are busy trashing him right now are as always lying scum. I especially liked that he was quoted calling Trump “a fvcking ass hole“ just like my old man would have if he was trashing my family. Then he would have decked fat Donny…. I hope that some day he says it right to Trumps greased up orange face. This is starting to get good! Let’s go BRANDON!!!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the heat gets turned up on Biden because of this report and he does resign….I would LOVE it!!! I have said for a long time that I would like to see Harris run against Trump. In my opinion she would wipe out Trump even worse than Biden will. Biden just handled his press conference pretty well and came off like a guy who knew exactly what he was talking about regarding the document case and what’s going on in Gaza right now. He’s a tough old Irishman. The more I hear from him directly, the better I like him and the more convinced I am that Trump and the Fox News ass holes who are busy trashing him right now are as always lying scum. I especially liked that he was quoted calling Trump “a fvcking ass hole“ just like my old man would have if he was trashing my family. Then he would have decked fat Donny…. I hope that some day he says it right to Trumps greased up orange face. This is starting to get good! Let’s go BRANDON!!!
Biden Knowingly Kept and Shared Classified Material, Special Counsel Concludes (msn.com)

My opinion of Harris is millions of miles from yours

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, yeah, we know. Old Joey came out in front of a bunch of a frenzied news buzzards all cackling at the same time and basically to,d them all in no uncertain terms clear as day that they are full of shit, he committed no crimes and that his memory is fine. Then he clearly explained what he and his team are trying to accomplish in Gaza. He reminds me of my old man. Especially when I heard that he called Trump a fvcking ass hole. He looked good today and definitely looks and sounds like he is up for the battle against loudmouthed punk Donny Trump. I can not wait for the debates and the huge celebration after he beats Trump again. Hur pulled the same thing grandstanded Comey did after Hillary was exonerated of all crimes in 2016. What else can we expect from a Trumpy ass Ho,e like him. Main point NO INDICTMENTS no crime. I hope Joey just keeps telling the news buzzards and Donny Trump to fvck off all the way to the election. LETS GO BRANDON!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, yeah, we know. Old Joey came out in front of a bunch of a frenzied news buzzards all cackling at the same time and basically to,d them all in no uncertain terms clear as day that they are full of shit, he committed no crimes and that his memory is fine. Then he clearly explained what he and his team are trying to accomplish in Gaza. He reminds me of my old man. Especially when I heard that he called Trump a fvcking ass hole. He looked good today and definitely looks and sounds like he is up for the battle against loudmouthed punk Donny Trump. I can not wait for the debates and the huge celebration after he beats Trump again. Hur pulled the same thing grandstanded Comey did after Hillary was exonerated of all crimes in 2016. What else can we expect from a Trumpy ass Ho,e like him. Main point NO INDICTMENTS no crime. I hope Joey just keeps telling the news buzzards and Donny Trump to fvck off all the way to the election. LETS GO BRANDON!!
EH
Biden mixes up Mexico and Egypt at surprise presser to address claims of memory loss (msn.com)

Pretty funny stuff coming from a person whose favorite political party is on the verge of nominating a pathological lying sociopath who is now out on bail in 4 different jurisdictions and has recently been found guilty of rape. Out of their whole party, this is the best you ass holes can come up with!!!!

But, you got all kind of sympathy for him…Lol….You are living in a giant glass house fatso. I guess your QANON news sources are pushing some kind of conspiracy regarding Biden not being the candidate but you can bet your fat ass that in November it’ll be Trump vs Biden. Then Trump will get his crooked lying fat ass beat again. Then you ass holes can spend the next four years squealing like a bunch stuck pigs again. I can’t wait!
Good Boy.

What's wrong Jack? Are you crying? Is Biden's cognitive decline so bad he can't stand trial but somehow the corrupt pos is still sitting in the White House..

How does that work Captain Smug [Unwelcome language removed]?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Good Boy.

What's wrong Jack? Are you crying? Is Biden's cognitive decline so bad he can't stand trial but somehow the corrupt pos is still sitting in the White House..

How does that work Captain Smug [Unwelcome language removed]?
Your cognitive decline obviously started when you were in diapers and has continued throughout you life. That’s why you and all your clever cohorts here are about to nominate a criminal, sociopath rapist for the 3rd straight time.

Now he has revealed that not only is he deliberately trying to kill funding for our allys abroad or to secure our borders, but if elected again he will “encourage” Russians to attack NATO members and “do whatever the hell they want”, which so far in Ukraine has consisted of mass murder, mass rape and destruction of their infrastructure.

His little Ex Fox News Elf, Tucker was over in Russia massaging Putin’s balls a couple days ago. Funny how Putin has recently jailed American Journalists, basketball players and other Americans but little Tucker was welcomed as a conquering hero in Moscow, given the red carpet treatment, went in and was no doubt briefed on his mission here in America then came back to Putin’s American headquarters in South Florida without a hitch. But nooooo, there is no Trump/Russia connection to worry about…..Right Fatso?

Your cognitive decline obviously started when you were in diapers and has continued throughout you life. That’s why you and all your clever cohorts here are about to nominate a criminal, sociopath rapist for the 3rd straight time.

Now he has revealed that not only is he deliberately trying to kill funding for our allys abroad or to secure our borders, but if elected again he will “encourage” Russians to attack NATO members and “do whatever the hell they want”, which so far in Ukraine has consisted of mass murder, mass rape and destruction of their infrastructure.

His little Ex Fox News Elf, Tucker was over in Russia massaging Putin’s balls a couple days ago. Funny how Putin has recently jailed American Journalists, basketball players and other Americans but little Tucker was welcomed as a conquering hero in Moscow, given the red carpet treatment, went in and was no doubt briefed on his mission here in America then came back to Putin’s American headquarters in South Florida without a hitch. But nooooo, there is no Trump/Russia connection to worry about…..Right Fatso?
I was wondering when one of you useful idiots was going to be bring up the Putin interview. How dare anyone outside the regime dare speak to him who cannot be named. Just irritates you to know end doesn't fat boy when someone just does not know their place....

You guys are a joke. Oh and by the way, it's not Trumps fault that NATO is a joke, dependent on Russian energy and won't spend the money that they are required to spend on their own defense. 113 Billion dollars and counting and they can't even account for half of it but thats ok, lets give them another 60 or so billion...

War mongering ass-oles, thousands are dying so you and the rest of the smug fucks can virtue signal about hating Putin and defeating Russia. BUT only while sitting on your fat ass from your couch, right tough guy?

Good boy, wear that brown shirt with pride.

Colorforms

Senator
I was wondering when one of you useful idiots was going to be bring up the Putin interview. How dare anyone outside the regime dare speak to him who cannot be named. Just irritates you to know end doesn't fat boy when someone just does not know their place....

You guys are a joke. Oh and by the way, it's not Trumps fault that NATO is a joke, dependent on Russian energy and won't spend the money that they are required to spend on their own defense. 113 Billion dollars and counting and they can't even account for half of it but thats ok, lets give them another 60 or so billion...

War mongering ass-oles, thousands are dying so you and the rest of the smug fucks can virtue signal about hating Putin and defeating Russia. BUT only while sitting on your fat ass from your couch, right tough guy?

It's funny, when Trump was in office, the world was relatively peaceful. Biden gets in and now there are two wars and all kinds of economic upheaval. Biden is almost like Godzilla. :)

I'd rather bring up that Russian ship that got blown out of the water.Cool stuff...Did you cry?

I'd rather bring up that Russian ship that got blown out of the water.Cool stuff...Did you cry?
That would because you are simple, the most complicated thought of your own you have ever had was "I like apples".

Perhaps you have the brain power to sneeze but I have my doubts.

So of course something goes "boom" you are fascinated, if it could have moved randomly around you would be transfixed for days at a time.