• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm completely in favor of slavery reparations . . .

Spamature

President
easily witnessed when they post
appears he also got a grammar and spell check app from HQ
Look at you whining like a Trump voter after being taken for a chump.
But then, you are a Trump voter who got take for chump.

Or is it your desire to pick peanuts on my PJ plantation that has you longing ?
Wash up before supper, my lil Blandingo.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
slavery and related abuses are NOT unique to america. for further information try googling

1 "100 million indians died under british colonial rule"
2. "the roman empire"
3. "nazi forced labor camps"
4. "Russian forced labor camps and goolags"
5. "chinas cultural revolution"
6. north korea's forced labor camps"
7. "1 million uighars in china's forced labor camps"
8. Japans sex slave comfort girls for troops during world war 2
You just sank spams boat

Excellent

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From your link:
There was a term at the time known as indentured servants. This meant that labourers would work for their employers for free for a fixed length of time in return for being granted their freedom and given some land at the end of their service. Many Irish people travelled to America and the Caribbean under these terms.

That is a contracted worker.
For actual American slaves, the fixed length of time was forever, as long as your bloodline existed.
If forever how were they Freed?
Maybe Cali will send you your check

Last edited:

Spamature

President
If forever how were the Freed?
Maybe Cali will send you your check
By amending the Constitution, genius ?
Before that, it was eternal slavery was the law of the land for the non Irish inhabitants of America.

California's reparations are for the discrimination that was practiced against all minorities in this state, not for slavery.

protectionist

Governor
Over the past 45 years I have lost MILLIONS$$$$$$, from the racism of Affirmative Action (1964-2022 Jim Crow), when I was forced to drop out of my graduate school having been denied an assistantship, thereby reducing my 5 years of college to approximately nothing.

The black ancestors of slaves have BENEFITTED from that Affirmative Action. They should get ZERO in reparation, while I and other AA victims, should receive thousands$$, at the very least.

I would suggest that the reparations paid to me and other AA victims, should be paid right out of the pockets of those who promoted and supported AA, and not from the US or state governments, which would penalize innocent Americans who had nothing to do with AA racism.

protectionist

Governor
No other group of people in history were subjected to the kind of slavery practiced in the U.S.
Including American blacks living today who never lived a day in slavery, and 95% never experienced Jim Crow - but ALL of them are defined as beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.

Spamature

President
Over the past 45 years I have lost MILLIONS$$$$$$, from the racism of Affirmative Action (1964-2022 Jim Crow), when I was forced to drop out of my graduate school having been denied an assistantship, thereby reducing my 5 years of college to approximately nothing.

The black ancestors of slaves have BENEFITTED from that Affirmative Action. They should get ZERO in reparation, while I and other AA victims, should receive thousands$$, at the very least.

I would suggest that the reparations paid to me and other AA victims, should be paid right out of the pockets of those who promoted and supported AA, and not from the US or state governments, which would penalize innocent Americans who had nothing to do with AA racism.
Try googling this and tell me what it says.

wow - he's capitalizing on his new 51 seat senate majority right away. well, elections have consequences. 50% of americans pay zero income taxes, and apparently, they all vote the straight democrat party ticket.
Try googling this and tell me what it says.

it's well known that black americans were conned and ripped off by democrat programs for "affirmative action"., which mostly benefitted white women. women also make up more than 50% of college graduates, but there are more programs to assist them with higher education than any other class or group. Are you saying this is just some sort of convoluted vote buying scheme on democrats part, and aid isn't actually going to people who really need it?

By amending the Constitution, genius ?
Before that, it was eternal slavery was the law of the land for the non Irish inhabitants of America.

California's reparations are for the discrimination that was practiced against all minorities in this state, not for slavery.
certainly - budget busting handouts should be showered down on as many possible, in your party's "base"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
wow - he's capitalizing on his new 51 seat senate majority right away. well, elections have consequences. 50% of americans pay zero income taxes, and apparently, they all vote the straight democrat party ticket.

it's well known that black americans were conned and ripped off by democrat programs for "affirmative action"., which mostly benefitted white women. women also make up more than 50% of college graduates, but there are more programs to assist them with higher education than any other class or group. Are you saying this is just some sort of convoluted vote buying scheme on democrats part, and aid isn't actually going to people who really need it?
Yep

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What is it that you are asking to be quantified. I don't think you can explain it ?

If the value of stole labor and opportunity, then many have and there is no need for me to attempt to repeat their work.

If you are looking for the sociological damage, there are people who have quantified that as well.
If you need to read on these subjects, then I can direct you to information that might broaden your limited understanding of the matter.

As the conversation on the subject moves forward, so do we all.
I think he is asking for the amount of compensation it would take to actually change the trajectory of all these lives you think deserve to be the beneficiaries and how would it actually change anything?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Okay then, tell me in which of those places was it the law that a man could rape a woman, then take that rape victim's child away from her (his own child as well) and then sell that child at auction, or your grandson by your son, if he were the rapist, under the laws of that nation ?

Except, the concept of consent does exist for a person who has no rights. So they weren't rapist. They were good citizens helping expand the prosperity of the nation and enjoying their freedom to do so.

Where else in the ****ing world did savagery like that go on ?

1 "100 million indians died under british colonial rule"

Yes, but at least when they did their home invasion robbery of India, unlike Africa, they didn't then take the people of India and sell them to the Americans.

3. "nazi forced labor camps"
4. "Russian forced labor camps and goolags"
5. "chinas cultural revolution"
6. north korea's forced labor camps"
7. "1 million uighars in china's forced labor camps"

I suggest you read our Constitution.
We still allow the very kind of slavery in those above examples.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction

8. Japans sex slave comfort girls for troops during world war 2
Nor did they take the child born from Japanese rape and sell them.
Slavery has been around since tribes attacked other tribes, looted their villages, enslaved and raped their women and murdered anyone in their paths.

Should the nations that engaged in slave trading be part of the plan? Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Britain...etc...all profited from slavery.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look at you whining like a Trump voter after being taken for a chump.
But then, you are a Trump voter who got take for chump.

Or is it your desire to pick peanuts on my PJ plantation that has you longing ?
Wash up before supper, my lil Blandingo.
"who got take for a chump"
LMAO
You sure threadjacked the topic when beat