• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm completely in favor of slavery reparations . . .

Spamature

President
this seems like some sort of ethnic or racial insult. is that whats going on here?
Is there something wrong with him having such an ancestry ?
A lot do without even knowing it.
I guess some of us still go by the one drop rule, I see...

Last edited:

Spamature

President
wow - he's capitalizing on his new 51 seat senate majority right away. well, elections have consequences. 50% of americans pay zero income taxes, and apparently, they all vote the straight democrat party ticket.

it's well known that black americans were conned and ripped off by democrat programs for "affirmative action"., which mostly benefitted white women. women also make up more than 50% of college graduates, but there are more programs to assist them with higher education than any other class or group. Are you saying this is just some sort of convoluted vote buying scheme on democrats part, and aid isn't actually going to people who really need it?
He brought up AA in the enough has been done.
The truth is the govt, which is by and large controlled by one racial group.
In almost everything it does, it always does more for that group than any other.
AA is just another example.

Spamature

President
I think he is asking for the amount of compensation it would take to actually change the trajectory of all these lives you think deserve to be the beneficiaries and how would it actually change anything?
And I told him there are people who have done so if he wants to know about money. I don't believe money in and of itself is a real solution. But in a sense when I hear questions like that I wonder is it about money or something else ?

Spamature

President
Slavery has been around since tribes attacked other tribes, looted their villages, enslaved and raped their women and murdered anyone in their paths.

Should the nations that engaged in slave trading be part of the plan? Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Britain...etc...all profited from slavery.
Those are other countries with their own histories and horrors.
This is America, and that is the only history that needs to be dealt with in this situation.

Spamature

President
"who got take for a chump"
LMAO
You sure threadjacked the topic when beat
That was a try out for peanut pickers.
How do feel about leaving the Trump plantation ?
I hear you ain't too pleased with how things are being run over there.
Do you suppose he'd loan you out for a season ?

Spamature

President
Including American blacks living today who never lived a day in slavery, and 95% never experienced Jim Crow - but ALL of them are defined as beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.
See this drug using hippy and high school drop out ?
1670540480969.png

She never flipped a burger in her life.

But through the laws of inheritance, she is a billionaire and the owner of the IN and Out Burger restaurant chain.

Because what was owed, to her family, is owed to her via the laws of inheritance.

Are you against the laws of inheritance ?

As a Trump supporter, that would be a bit hypocritical since his fortune too came from the inheritance of what was owed to his father.

PS, is that The Rock in the background ?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Those are other countries with their own histories and horrors.
This is America, and that is the only history that needs to be dealt with in this situation.
Yet you leftist post of the World
African KINGS sold their blacks to the likes of Obama's in Kenya to ship to America or where-ever as Slaves

Spamature

President
Yet you leftist post of the World
African KINGS sold their blacks to the likes of Obama's in Kenya to ship to America or where-ever as Slaves
Not in this case. It's you right wingers who want to mention the rest of the world when this subject comes up.

And the American govt let those ships land and allowed those kidnap victims to be enslaved in this country under its laws. America isn't responsible for what African kings did.

The American govt is responsible for what it does, and it did exactly what I said it did, enslave its own people under the laws it was founded upon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not in this case. It's you right wingers who want to mention the rest of the world when this subject comes up.

And the American govt let those ships land and allowed those kidnap victims to be enslaved in this country under its laws. America isn't responsible for what African kings did.

The American govt is responsible for what it does, and it did exactly what I said it did, enslave its own people under the laws it was founded upon.
Africans were not American people

Spamature

President
Africans were not American people
They were here before there was an America.
It's not like they showed up in 1776 after the Revolution.
Slaves landed with the explorers and their ancestors have been here since.

Even ones you would not expect it were true of.

You might be as he is in your own way.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
See this drug using hippy and high school drop out ?
View attachment 73285

She never flipped a burger in her life.

But through the laws of inheritance, she is a billionaire and the owner of the IN and Out Burger restaurant chain.

Because what was owed, to her family, is owed to her via the laws of inheritance.

Are you against the laws of inheritance ?

As a Trump supporter, that would be a bit hypocritical since his fortune too came from the inheritance of what was owed to his father.

PS, is that The Rock in the background ?
That's how the fake news media spins how Trump got his fortune, Trump's father died in 1999, when Donald was 53 years old, and had been a real estate billionaire for 10 years. DUPE. Yes, Trump's father did leave him some money, but it was pepper on a roast beef dinner.

Spamature

President
That's how the fake news media spins how Trump got his fortune, Trump's father died in 1999, when Donald was 53 years old, and had been a real estate billionaire for 10 years. DUPE. Yes, Trump's father did leave him some money, but it was pepper on a roast beef dinner.
Why would you believe Trump's story when you know he's a liar ?

trapdoor

Governor
I have a much simpler program. No one alive today was a slave -- hence no one alive today can receive reparations for the damages of slavery. They never experienced slavery.

No one alive today (in the U.S.) ever owned a slave; No one alive today is liable for the prior condition of enslavement of anyone alive today (see above).

The U.S. government should act immediately to honor each treaty in arrears with Native American tribes.

All others; descendents of Asian "coolies," ancestors of indentured servitude, etc., can either accept the benefits of being U.S. citizens or are freely offered the opportunity to return to the lands of their forebears at the expense of the U.S. government.

Slavery has been around since tribes attacked other tribes, looted their villages, enslaved and raped their women and murdered anyone in their paths.

Should the nations that engaged in slave trading be part of the plan? Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Britain...etc...all profited from slavery.

EatTheRich

President
I have a much simpler program. No one alive today was a slave -- hence no one alive today can receive reparations for the damages of slavery. They never experienced slavery.

No one alive today (in the U.S.) ever owned a slave; No one alive today is liable for the prior condition of enslavement of anyone alive today (see above).

The U.S. government should act immediately to honor each treaty in arrears with Native American tribes.

All others; descendents of Asian "coolies," ancestors of indentured servitude, etc., can either accept the benefits of being U.S. citizens or are freely offered the opportunity to return to the lands of their forebears at the expense of the U.S. government.
That last paragraph is a big price to pay, but this would set fire to national liberation struggles around the world, shatter the U.S. government, and potentially make for revision of those terms in a friendlier direction, even under a Soviet Union of North American Nations.

trapdoor

Governor
That last paragraph is a big price to pay, but this would set fire to national liberation struggles around the world, shatter the U.S. government, and potentially make for revision of those terms in a friendlier direction, even under a Soviet Union of North American Nations.
Really, I don't think it would be expensive at all because I think almost no one would take the offer.