• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going to say it plainly.

I think Schiff, having access to intelligence operatives given his intelligence committee assignment, may well have committed treason in planning a coup against a duly elected president of the United States with the likes of Brennan. Only that really explains Schiff's and Brennan's actions and words. They both seemed desperate to get Trump before their treason was discovered. And the treason wasn't just the two of them.

Colorforms

Senator
I think Schiff, having access to intelligence operatives given his intelligence committee assignment, may well have committed treason in planning a coup against a duly elected president of the United States with the likes of Brennan. Only that really explains Schiff's and Brennan's actions and words. They both seemed desperate to get Trump before their treason was discovered. And the treason wasn't just the two of them.
I honestly believe that what Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Comey, and MCCabe did is tantamount to treason, not only against the US in attempting a bloodless coup, but to the American people in squandering their time, money, and patience for something they knew was not going to bear fruit.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that what Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Comey, and MCCabe did is tantamount to treason, not only against the US in attempting a bloodless coup, but to the American people in squandering their time, money, and patience for something they knew was not going to bear fruit.
I think they hoped the impeachment would bear fruit because the the Mueller/Comey stuff is on them. The impeachment was meant to hide the treason and actually fulfill the purpose of the initial coup attempt (i.e. getting rid of Trump).

AND I agree with you such that we should demand they give us back our time and money by fining them and tossing them in prison for a few years. But the deep state won't let that happen. The deep state must go.

Its not a crime to launch an impeachment by trial. However, it IS a crime to lie during a trial bbn or Senate hearing. That's why I was disappointed that there was a back room deal to not call any witnesses, including Bolton, Schiff, Joe Biden Hunter Biden, the Whistler, Giuliani. . .

Spamature

President
So he used his intelligence committee assignment to trick Trump into to trying to extort a smear campaign out of the Ukrainians ?

Last edited:
Its not a crime to launch an impeachment by trial. However, it IS a crime to lie during a trial bbn or Senate hearing. That's why I was disappointed that there was a back room deal to not call any witnesses, including Bolton, Schiff, Joe Biden Hunter Biden, the Whistler, Giuliani. . .
There was no impeachable offense.

Trump asked for a public commitment to investigate U.S. corruption. Guiliani on FOX stated he had found possible criminal behavior by Biden in Ukraine and the very NEXT day Biden declared his candidacy. Presidential interest in Biden's corruption predates Biden's running for office.

I think it got back to Biden via the grapevine (likely Eric Ciaramella ) that he was being investigated and to preempt the investigation he declared his running in order to achieve political cover.

How say you?

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So he used his intelligence committee assignment to trick Trump into to trying to extort a smear campaign out of the Ukrainians ?
The guy who supposedly extorted the Ukrainians denies it. Those who were supposedly extorted deny it (the Ukrainians). So what do cultist Democrats do? Why they assert that both perp and victim are lying.

That’s Banana Republic leftism for ya...

Jen

Senator
I am quite certain you are correct in your assumption here. The Democrats......many of them, many of the top Democrats.....have committed treason in order to overthrow our government.

They have failed at this point but they will continue to try in order to save their own hineys. I believe that for Democrats this is what is about to happen:

Democrats hate America. I hope they get what they deserve.

Jen

Senator
There was no impeachable offense.

Trump asked for a public commitment to investigate U.S. corruption. Guiliani on FOX stated he had found possible criminal behavior by Biden in Ukraine and the very NEXT day Biden declared his candidacy. Presidential interest in Biden's corruption predates Biden's running for office.

I think it got back to Biden via the grapevine (likely Eric Ciaramella ) that he was being investigated and to preempt the investigation he declared his running in order to achieve political cover.

How say you?
That is exactly why Biden ran for president: for political cover. The Democrats used Biden in order to (try to) impeach Trump. Democrats no longer need Biden so under the bus he goes.

Spamature

President
The guy who supposedly extorted the Ukrainians denies it. Those who were supposedly extorted deny it (the Ukrainians). So what do cultist Democrats do? Why they assert that both perp and victim are lying.

That’s Banana Republic leftism for ya...
I am sure there are a many small business owners who deny that the mob is extorting them. Because they know what will happen if they don't. And you can bet the mobsters deny extorting small businesses because they know what will happen if they don't.

Only a cultist would try to pretend that the all of witnesses were lying and then try to use the Republican senate's cover up as some kind of exoneration for Trump.