• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going to say it plainly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
My god!! A conspiracy theory by a group of dumbed down Trump lovers. You all need to get a room.....i'm sure the Donald would put you up at one of his fine bedbug ridden hotels. LOL

Poor R_E.

He tries to look important but always fails.
I'm just going to post gibberish to you. I'm going to cut and paste Wuhan Coronavirus reports in Chinese to you. ha ha Let me know when you're stoned again so that I can have you waste hours in front of your screen trying to decrypt that Chinese. ha ha

My god!! A conspiracy theory by a group of dumbed down Trump lovers. You all need to get a room.....i'm sure the Donald would put you up at one of his fine bedbug ridden hotels. LOL
Your Schiff and Brennan among many other leftist traitor thugs may just be going to prison. And if they do it will get Trump re-elected for sure. ha ha

MrMike

Bless you all
I honestly believe that what Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Comey, and MCCabe did is tantamount to treason, not only against the US in attempting a bloodless coup, but to the American people in squandering their time, money, and patience for something they knew was not going to bear fruit.
Agreed!