• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going to say it plainly.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
1. The call did happen.
2. While Trump says there was no quid pro quo and Zelensky says he felt no pressure...of course the accused would deny it and Zelensky knew that Trump was prone to revenge...
3. In fact at least two people on the call disagree..."I'd like to buy missiles...I'd like you to do us a favor though" certainly looks like a trade to me.
4. Putting a hold on congressional appropriations requires notification of Congress. Trump broke that law.
Secondhand pap, no victim, transcript that fails to show any illegality, and - above all else - the aid happened and the investigation did not.

Trump did gorge himself on ice cream though...so there’s that.

She is probably on his way to the US Senate once Feinstein retires. He's certainly earn his place in that body after fighting the good fight for the rule of law. Actually he proved he is better in that respect than 53 of senators in it right now.

Still promising an investigation of the investigation of an investigation ?

Keep on digging for that dirt without realizing the hole you are digging is one for yourselves.
You sound sweaty desperate. Kinda yucky really.

write on

Senator
Trump picked neither of the ones I've mentioned Schiff or Brennan? What mind addled state are you in at the moment?
You, and your brethren attack anyone that has anything negative to say about drumpf. You even attack those that you had your head stuck up the ass of...

McCain, Bolton, Romney, et al.

You freakin people are bona fide cultists.

You, and your brethren attack anyone that has anything negative to say about drumpf. You even attack those that you had your head stuck up the ass of...

McCain, Bolton, Romney, et al.

You freakin people are bona fide cultists.
This post of yours sucks... sucks your time and mine. Show yourself some self-respect.

This is the type reply I get when I show a right winger has painted him or herself into a corner.
So it happens often to you that you're asked why all the gay talk? Hmmm...

Nothing of substance. Just lashing out with juvenile nonsense that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Who made you judge and jury on substance, Hillary? That would make perfect sense.